Rottnest Island Deluxe Day Tour
The subtropical island of Rottnest set in the warm waters of the Indian Ocean. Explore secluded beaches and isolated sandy bays, land locked lakes - home to a profusion of waterbirds and learn of early settlement history ... you're sure to encounter a quokka! Fine food, capuccinos, ice creams - your island in the sun for a day!
The Rottnest Island Deluxe Full Day Tour includes return transfer to Barrack Street Jetty, return ferry cruise to Rottnest, Rottnest Island coach tour, buffet lunch and Rottnest Island admission fee.
• Transfer to Barrack Street Jetty and board the high speed ferry "Star Flyte"
• Enjoy a delicious buffet lunch on the island
• Free time to explore, shop or enjoy a coffee
• Take a short ocean cruise to Rottnest Island including a spectacular Swan River cruise between Perth and Fremantle with full commentary
• Take a 1.5 hour guided coach tour of Rottnest Island - unspoilt white sandy beaches, emerald waters and reefs, boardwalks, coastal heath and meet the local Quokkas
• Reboard "Star Flyte" back to Barrack Street Jetty
Perth CBD, Western Australia | More Perth CBD Tours
NOTE: Unless otherwise specified, the rates listed are for the 2021 - 2022 season. The 2021 - 2022 season rates are valid from the 1st April 2021 - 31st March 2022. The 2022 - 2023 season rates commence on the 1st April 2022.
Similar Packages on Special
Due to the ongoing and evolving nature of Covid-19 restrictions and the unpredictable impact it is having on bookings we have temporarily ceased taking new reservations for this package. If you have a gift voucher that you would like to redeem please contact us and we will be happy to check availability.