Margaret River Day Tour
The Margaret River region is renowned for its outstanding natural beauty with stunning coastline and ancient native Karri forests not to mention fine wines, craft breweries, quaint shops and chic cafes.
Stunning beaches, rivers, the inland waterway of Peel Inlet, blue mountains in the distance, villages and towns and the wine growing region of the South West. Taste the wines and explore vast underground limestone caves in a day of discovery along this Indian Ocean coastline.
• Head south of Perth stopping for morning tea (own expense) at iconic Busselton Jetty
• Busselton Jetty is the longest timber jetty in the southern hemisphere
• Margaret River - originally a 'surfie' town and now the ultimate smorgasbord of fine wine, sensational food, and breathtaking scenery
• Enjoy lunch at Margaret River Brewery with complimentary beer tastings
• Take a guided tour of Mammoth Cave, one of the hundreds of spectacular limestone cave formations of this cape region
• Forests of giant Karri trees
• Cape Leeuwin Light House - the dividing point between the Southern and Indian Oceans
• Sample wines at a local winery in Margaret River
• Explore the township with its fashionable specialty stores
• Dinner stop will be made (own expense) before returning to Perth
• Luxury coach travel
• Expert commentary
• Wine & beer tasting
• light lunch
• Mammoth cave admission and guided tour
Perth CBD, Western Australia | More Perth CBD Tours
NOTE: Unless otherwise specified, the rates listed are for the 2021 - 2022 season. The 2021 - 2022 season rates are valid from the 1st April 2021 - 31st March 2022. The 2022 - 2023 season rates commence on the 1st April 2022.
Similar Packages on Special
Due to the ongoing and evolving nature of Covid-19 restrictions and the unpredictable impact it is having on bookings we have temporarily ceased taking new reservations for this package. If you have a gift voucher that you would like to redeem please contact us and we will be happy to check availability.