Byron Bay and Mt Warning Highlights
With its lighthouse high on Cape Byron, dramatic cliffs drop down to the ocean below while endless pristine beaches, lush rainforests and the colourful mix of people give visual and taste sensations of rural Australia.
The tour commences with your complimentary hotel pickup before heading South across the New South Wales border to Byron Bay. You will visit the Cape Byron Lighthouse and walking track, where during the winter months you may be lucky enough to see whales passing by on their annual migration north to the warmer waters.
We then head into Byron Bay, where you can spend some free time browsing the boutique shops, relaxing on the beach and taking in the atmosphere.
On the way home call into Tropical Fruit World, an exotic fruit farm with some very unusual products - chocolate fruit for example!
• Head south passing popular beachside suburbs
• Cross the border into New South Wales for your journey to Byron Bay
• Tweed Valley - heart of sugar cane country
• Byron Bay - a former whaling station and now a fashionable coastal town
• Cape Byron Headland Reserve - a coastal rainforest protected from further developments
• Cape Byron Lighthouse built in 1901 - the lookout is the most easterly point of the Australian mainland!
• Time to explore Byron Bay (approximately 3 hours)
• Perhaps enjoy a leisurely lunch (own expense), swim at the beach, exercise some retail therapy or just relax and watch the interesting locals!
• Afternoon tea stop at Tropical Fruit World (entrance fee is not included)
NOTE: Unless otherwise specified, the rates listed are for the 2021 - 2022 season. The 2021 - 2022 season rates are valid from the 1st April 2021 - 31st March 2022. The 2022 - 2023 season rates commence on the 1st April 2022.
Similar Packages on Special
Due to the ongoing and evolving nature of Covid-19 restrictions and the unpredictable impact it is having on bookings we have temporarily ceased taking new reservations for this package. If you have a gift voucher that you would like to redeem please contact us and we will be happy to check availability.