Tour the highlights of Cairns then visit the tropical Botanic Gardens and Palm Cove. This is a truly magic experience that you will not forget.
Cairns is populated with quality resorts, white sand beaches and an azure tropical sea make the Coral Coast one of Australia's foremost destinations. This is a perfect place for a getaway or a family trip. Get on this tour and be sure to see all the hot spots in Cairns. Book this tour online today and you will not be disappointed.
• Cairns new beachside development
• Cairns Esplanade paralleling the harbour
• Historic Courthouse Hotel
• Reef Casino Hotel
• Grand verandahed pubs and heritage buildings
• Pockets of dense rainforest
• Bats and water birds
• Visit the Royal Flying Doctor and learn of this remarkable service and its history
• Enjoy a delicious Devonshire Tea at Motza's Deli in trendy Edge Hill
• Tropical homes and suburbs
• Panoramic views over Cairns and surrounds from Copperlode Lookout
• Take a guided walk through Flecker Botanic Gardens
• See a breathtaking collection of lush native and exotic tropical plants
• orchids, palms, heliconia, bamboo, tropical fruits and vines
• Visit stunning Paradise Palms Golf Course
• Palm Cove - an idyllic tropical resort town
• Stroll along the glorious beach front Williams Esplanade of Palm Cove.
• Please enquire for hotel pick-ups.
Cairns, Queensland | More Cairns Tours
NOTE: Unless otherwise specified, the rates listed are for the 2021 - 2022 season. The 2021 - 2022 season rates are valid from the 1st April 2021 - 31st March 2022. The 2022 - 2023 season rates commence on the 1st April 2022.
Due to the ongoing and evolving nature of Covid-19 restrictions and the unpredictable impact it is having on bookings we have temporarily ceased taking new reservations for this package. If you have a gift voucher that you would like to redeem please contact us and we will be happy to check availability.