Best of Cairns
This exciting Best of Cairns tour exemplifies the character of Far North Queensland. This place we call Cairns is a beautiful place in the world with so much to do. Cairns is a very popular tourist destination throughout the year and especialy through summer. This tour will take you coach touring to all the best sites and you even visit the Cairns Zoo at night.
The highlights of Cairns are the tropical gardens, beach resorts, crocodiles, kagaroos and "true blue" Outback Aussies. Book online today for yourself, friends and family and experience a tour of a lifetime.
Coach Tour Highlights:
• Cairns new beachside development
• Cairns Esplanade paralleling the harbour
• Historic Courthouse Hotel
• Reef Casino Hotel
• Grand verandahed pubs and heritage buildings
• Pockets of dense rainforest
• Bats and water birds
• Visit the Royal Flying Doctor
• Learn of this remarkable service and its history
• Enjoy a delicious Devonshire Tea at Mandy's Deli in trendy Edge Hill
• Tropical homes and suburbs
• Panoramic views over Cairns and surrounds from Copperlode Lookout
• Take a guided walk through Flecker Botanic Gardens
• See a breathtaking collection of lush native and exotic tropical plants
• Orchids, palms, heliconia, bamboo, tropical fruits and vines
• Visit stunning Paradise Palms Golf Course
• Palm Cove - an idyllic tropical resort town
• Stroll along the glorious beach front Williams Esplanade of Palm Cove.
Cairns Night Zoo:
• Tuck into a delicious Aussie BBQ with complimentary drinks
• You will be provided with a torch (flashlight) by your guide
• Walk in the dark and meet creatures of the night
• Owls, possums, koalas
• Large numbers of crocodiles - watch their eyes glow in the torchlight
• Enjoy Billy Tea and damper with a "swaggie" (an original Australian bushman)
• Kangaroos are sure to say g'day and maybe even share a bite to eat!
• After a complimentary beer, wine or soft drink, join in the fun and Aussie bush dances
• Please enquire for hotel pick-ups.
Cairns, Queensland | More Cairns Tours
NOTE: Unless otherwise specified, the rates listed are for the 2021 - 2022 season. The 2021 - 2022 season rates are valid from the 1st April 2021 - 31st March 2022. The 2022 - 2023 season rates commence on the 1st April 2022.
Due to the ongoing and evolving nature of Covid-19 restrictions and the unpredictable impact it is having on bookings we have temporarily ceased taking new reservations for this package. If you have a gift voucher that you would like to redeem please contact us and we will be happy to check availability.