Daintree is nature's kingdom, a gem in Australia's crown of natural icons. Fan palms; Flying Paradise Kingfishers; tree frogs; butterflies of every hue and colour; Rainbow Lorikeets; entwining strangler figs; rampant climbing vines set by crystal streams flowing into a tropical sea.
The remote natural magnificence of Cape Tribulation and Daintree Wet Tropics is far from the glitz of civilisation and brings both awe and peace - a true solace to the soul.
• Head north along the Coral Coast following the Captain Cook Highway
• Tour Port Douglas - resort playground of Tropical North Queensland
• Visit Rainforest Habitat Wildlife Sanctuary
• Guided tour through the 3 environments - rainforest, wetlands and grasslands
• Head inland passing sugar cane fields towards Daintree National Park
• Guided rainforest walk and discover the intricacies at Mossman Gorge
• Cross the Daintree River on board a cable driven vehicular ferry
• Travel deep into Daintree rainforest to Cape Tribulation Resort
• Have a tropical buffet lunch
• Cape Tribulation - dazzling untrodden white sand beaches
• Time for a walk along this perfect beach or view the headland from the boardwalk
• Visit Alexandra Lookout - spectacular views of the Daintree River & Coral Sea
• Cruise the Daintree River - mangroves, impenetrable jungle rainforest
• See crocodile infested waters
• Look for birds and wildlife
• Interesting residents include spiders, pythons, death adders and crocodiles!
• Enjoy complimentary afternoon tea before returning to Cairns.
NOTE: Unless otherwise specified, the rates listed are for the 2021 - 2022 season. The 2021 - 2022 season rates are valid from the 1st April 2021 - 31st March 2022. The 2022 - 2023 season rates commence on the 1st April 2022.
Due to the ongoing and evolving nature of Covid-19 restrictions and the unpredictable impact it is having on bookings we have temporarily ceased taking new reservations for this package. If you have a gift voucher that you would like to redeem please contact us and we will be happy to check availability.