Green Island on the Reef (Morning)
Enjoy a morning half day tour offering two hours on Green Island, an idyllic coral cay in paradise. Snorkel off the beach within the vivid aqua waters, over stunning coral reefs ablaze with underwater colours and teeming with myriads of coloured exotic reef fish.
Perhaps explore the island rainforest, walk around this tiny coral cay, visit Marineland Melanesia or simply relax and just take in the beauty of this island paradise. This is a great day out and one that will leave a long lasting impression.
• Cruise to Green Island
• On board briefing of the morning activities and options
• Green Island - vivid aqua waters, superb beaches, tropical rainforests
• Snorkel from the beach and swim in the warm, crystal clear reef waters
• Witness the stunning spectacle of the marine world
• Get acquainted with tropical fish, clams and anemones!
• View the coral reef and prolific tropical fish
• Experience the semi-submarine or glass bottom boat
• Spend time browsing the resort shops or just relax on the white sandy beach.
• Perhaps visit Marineland Melanesia - a fascinating walk through a nautical museum
• See live crocodiles, tropical marine aquariums and melanesian artifacts (own expense)
Cairns, Queensland | More Cairns Tours
NOTE: Unless otherwise specified, the rates listed are for the 2021 - 2022 season. The 2021 - 2022 season rates are valid from the 1st April 2021 - 31st March 2022. The 2022 - 2023 season rates commence on the 1st April 2022.
Due to the ongoing and evolving nature of Covid-19 restrictions and the unpredictable impact it is having on bookings we have temporarily ceased taking new reservations for this package. If you have a gift voucher that you would like to redeem please contact us and we will be happy to check availability.