Green Island on the Reef (Afternoon)
Visit Green Island in an afternoon half day tour, the tour offers 2 hours on Green Island - an idyllic coral cay in paradise. There is so much to see at Green Island, snorkel off the beach over stunning coral reefs, ablaze with underwater colours and teeming with myriads of coloured exotic reef fish.
Perhaps explore the island rainforest, walk around this tiny coral cay or simply relax and just take it all in. Experience the semi-submarine or glass bottom boats and spend time browsing the resort shops. This is a great day out for everyone!
• Cruise to Green Island
• On board briefing of the afternoon activities and options
• See vivid aqua waters, superb beaches, tropical rainforests and fun
• Snorkel from the beach and swim in the warm, crystal clear reef waters
• Witness the stunning spectacle of the marine world
• Get acquainted with tropical fish, clams and anemones!
• View the coral reef and prolific tropical fish
• Experience the semi-submarine or glass bottom boat
• Perhaps visit Marineland Melanesia
• A fascinating walk through a nautical museum
• Live crocodiles, tropical marine aquariums & melanesian artifacts(own expense)
• Spend time browsing the resort shops or just relax on the white sandy beach
NOTE: Please bring a hat and sunscreen. Tour departs and returns from Reef Fleet Terminal. Please enquire for hotel pick-ups.
Cairns, Queensland | More Cairns Tours
NOTE: Unless otherwise specified, the rates listed are for the 2021 - 2022 season. The 2021 - 2022 season rates are valid from the 1st April 2021 - 31st March 2022. The 2022 - 2023 season rates commence on the 1st April 2022.
Due to the ongoing and evolving nature of Covid-19 restrictions and the unpredictable impact it is having on bookings we have temporarily ceased taking new reservations for this package. If you have a gift voucher that you would like to redeem please contact us and we will be happy to check availability.