Blue Mountains and Wildlife Experience including Cruise
Explore the World-Heritage listed Blue Mountains. Crisp, clean, fresh mountain top air with distant blue haze horizons overlooking deep ravines with rainforest carpeting the valley floor. Waterfalls, sleepy hamlets and the rich warm smell of the Australian bush make this a very special place for every visitor.
• Travel over the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge
• Discover the quaint mountain village of Leura - free time to wander the streets
• Enjoy breathtaking views over the Jamison Valley
• Visit Scenic World where you will have the opportunity and plenty of time to enjoy the rides (rides at own expense)
• You can ride the steepest incline Railway in the world down to a lush and hidden valley below. Or gently ascend on the Cableway taking in panoramic views and ride on the Skyway which glides between cliff tops 270 metres above ancient ravines and the rainforest canopy (own expense)
• Walk on the valley floor boardwalk under a canopy of tall tree ferns
• Stop at Echo Point and see the famous Three Sisters rock formation up-close
• Embark on a unique local experience at award winning Featherdale Wildlife Park which has the world's largest collection of over 1,700 Australian native birds and mammals in a lush bushland environment
• "Walk through Koala Sanctuary" - plenty of photo opportunities with these furry favourites
• Capture an 'all important Roo selfie' in one of the walk-in enclosures whilst handfeeding Kangaroos, Wallabies and Pademelons!
• Observe numerous other 'Aussie' favourites such as Wombats, Tasmanian Devils, Echidnas, Emus, Penguins, Crocodiles and Dingos!
• Miss the peak hour Sydney traffic and enjoy a relaxing cruise down the Parramatta River and Sydney Harbour.
• Featherdale Wildlife Park
• Parramatta River Cruise (excluding Christmas Day)
• Free WiFi on coach
ADD ON Unlimited Discovery Pass
Scenic World Unlimited Rides - Scenic Railway, Skyway and Cableway (all 3 rides)
ADD ON Priority Seating
Guaranteed Front Row Seating - Best seats on board the coach ... Don't miss a thing! Limited availability
Sydney CBD, New South Wales | More Sydney CBD Tours
NOTE: Unless otherwise specified, the rates listed are for the 2021 - 2022 season. The 2021 - 2022 season rates are valid from the 1st April 2021 - 31st March 2022. The 2022 - 2023 season rates commence on the 1st April 2022.
Due to the ongoing and evolving nature of Covid-19 restrictions and the unpredictable impact it is having on bookings we have temporarily ceased taking new reservations for this package. If you have a gift voucher that you would like to redeem please contact us and we will be happy to check availability.