Port Stephens Experience Day Tour
Discover this beautiful North Coast region - white sandy beaches and the sparkling waters of the Pacific Ocean. Ride the wave crests with the dolphins in the azure waters of sheltered Port Stephens where forests, villages and stately homes meet with the sea.
• Cross the Sydney Harbour Bridge and tour through leafy and affluent North shore suburbs
• Interact with wildlife at the Australian Reptile Park and witness snake and funnel spider milking
• Visit spectacular Port Stephens and waterways
• Search for the local pods of bottlenose dolphins - watch as they play on the bow waves or why not have a go at boom netting!
• Listen to the dolphins underwater or be entertained with informative commentary and spectacular scenery
• Hop on board your modern 4WD vehicle and try the thrilling experience of sand boarding on Stockton Sand dunes
This package includes:
• Return transfers from Sydney to Port Stephens
• Entrance to Australian Reptile Park
• Dolphin viewing cruise
• 4WD and sand boarding experience
• Free WiFi on coach
Sydney CBD, New South Wales | More Sydney CBD Tours
NOTE: Unless otherwise specified, the rates listed are for the 2021 - 2022 season. The 2021 - 2022 season rates are valid from the 1st April 2021 to the 31st March 2022. The 2022 - 2023 season rates commence on the 1st April 2022.
Due to the ongoing and evolving nature of Covid-19 restrictions and the unpredictable impact it is having on bookings we have temporarily ceased taking new reservations for this package. If you have a gift voucher that you would like to redeem please contact us and we will be happy to check availability.