Grand Barossa Valley Tour with Hahndorf
The world famous wine region of the Barossa Valley is steeped in history and German heritage, swathed in rolling landscapes of vines, orchards, pasture and bushland and full of great characters.
Discover the rich bounty of the Adelaide Hills with its charming villages, so close to the city. Explore the enchanting town of historic Hahndorf with its unique Bavarian ambiance.
• View the grand and historic homesteads of North Adelaide
• Approach the Barossa Valley through the magnificent Seppeltsfield Estate
• A welcome and wine tasting at this historic winery
• Learn the art of winemaking on a guided tour at Wolf Blass
• Uncover the mystery of wines at a tutored wine tasting of Gold Label wines and the award winning Black Label
• An exclusive preview Penfolds tasting with lunch
• Visit Hahndorf, Australia’s oldest German settlement with its Elm tree-lined main street, quaint cottages, inns, cellar doors, craft shops and galleries, artisan cheese and smallgoods makers, bakers and tea rooms
• Delight in the Adelaide Hills’ villages of Crafers, Stirling, Aldgate and Bridgewater.
• Welcome and wine tasting at Seppeltsfield
• Wine tasting and tour at Wolf Blass
• Exclusive Penfolds tasting and winery lunch
Adelaide CBD, South Australia | More Adelaide CBD Tours
NOTE: Unless otherwise specified, the rates listed are for the 2022 - 2023 season. The 2022 - 2023 season rates are valid from the 1st April 2022 - 31st March 2023. The 2023 - 2024 season rates commence on the 1st April 2023.
Due to the ongoing and evolving nature of Covid-19 restrictions and the unpredictable impact it is having on bookings we have temporarily ceased taking new reservations for this package. If you have a gift voucher that you would like to redeem please contact us and we will be happy to check availability.