Morning Adelaide City Tour
With its vibrant culture built on world famous festivals, food and wine, cosmopolitan Adelaide is an elegant city with a rich past and a passion for fine living. Join us for a morning exploring just some of the Adelaide city sights.
Its historic buildings, gardens, wide boulevards and over 7 square kilometres of green parklands circling the city centre make Adelaide truly unique.
• Classic Victoria Square - the heart of the city
• Cosmopolitan Gouger Street - home to Chinatown, great restaurants and bars
• Grand boulevard of King William Street including Beehive Corner at the head of Rundle Mall
• The Terraces - north, south, east and west separating the city from the parklands
• River Torrens - picturesque garden banks
• Elegant Parliament House
• State Library
• Trinity Church, Adelaide’s oldest church
• Trendy Hutt Street where Adelaide love to eat, drink and relax
• Visit famous Haigh’s Chocolates* - enjoy a complimentary tea or coffee and fine chocolates after a tour of the factory
• Stop at St Peter’s Cathedral
• Stunning Adelaide Oval, home to the Bradman collection is one of Australia’s most notable cricket grounds now even more spectacular following the rebuild
• Colonel Light’s on Montefiore Hill - panoramic views over Adelaide
• Beautiful Plane Tree Drive alongside the Botanic Gardens and the Adelaide Zoo
NOTE: Haigh's Chocolates not available Sunday and public holidays.
Adelaide CBD, South Australia | More Adelaide CBD Tours
NOTE: Unless otherwise specified, the rates listed are for the 2021 - 2022 season. The 2021 - 2022 season rates are valid from the 1st April 2021 - 31st March 2022. The 2022 - 2023 season rates commence on the 1st April 2022.
Due to the ongoing and evolving nature of Covid-19 restrictions and the unpredictable impact it is having on bookings we have temporarily ceased taking new reservations for this package. If you have a gift voucher that you would like to redeem please contact us and we will be happy to check availability.