Afternoon Adelaide Highlights Tour
Tour the highlights of Adelaide then travel to the Adelaide Hills with its quaint villages and stunning distant land and seascapes. The Adelaide Hills claim a universal appeal to the nature lover, the artist, the wanderer and the curious. The Bavarian icon village of Hahndorf epitomises the character and rural charm that bring so many to these superb settings. Book online today and enjoy a great afternoon out.
• Central Market
• Victoria Square - heart of the city
• St Francis Xavier Cathedral
• The grand boulevard of King William Street
• North and East Terraces
• Parks, gardens and greenbelts
• Trendy Hutt Street
• Leafy eastern buburbs
• Climb Mt Lofty Ranges for spectacular views over Adelaide
• Views from Glenelg to the Gulf St Vincent
• Travel through the rolling hills, market gardens and vines of Picadilly Valley
• Villages of Crafers, Stirling and Aldgate set amongst the lush Adelaide Hills
• Delightful village of Bridgewater with the Bridgewater Mill and Waterwheel
• Visit Australia's oldest German settlement - Hahndorf
• Stroll under the Elm trees along Hahndorf's main street
• Enjoy a delicious afternoon tea with tea or coffee
• Old fashioned hospitality in delightful surrounds... what a treat!
• See quaint cottages, craft shops and tea rooms.
Adelaide CBD, South Australia | More Adelaide CBD Tours
NOTE: Unless otherwise specified, the rates listed are for the 2022 - 2023 season. The 2022 - 2023 season rates are valid from the 1st April 2022 - 31st March 2023. The 2023 - 2024 season rates commence on the 1st April 2023.
Due to the ongoing and evolving nature of Covid-19 restrictions and the unpredictable impact it is having on bookings we have temporarily ceased taking new reservations for this package. If you have a gift voucher that you would like to redeem please contact us and we will be happy to check availability.