Afternoon Adelaide Highlights with River Cruise
A tour capturing the essence of Adelaide. This tour includes a scenic cruise on the Torrens River and a comprehensive look at the highlights of Adelaide. Also included is a visit to the German settlement of Hahndorf which is very interesting for everyone.
There is alot to cover in this tour and so much to see, remember to take you camera with you. Book online today and enjoy this tour with your close ones.
• Make your own way to Pop-eye Jetty, Elder Park by 11.55am
• After the river cruise, join the afternoon coach tour at 1.00pm
River Cruise Highlights:
• Board the famous 'Pop-eye' for a truly memorable scenic cruise on the Torrens River
• Picturesque scenery and prolific birdlife
• Birdlife provide the beautiful backdrop to the city of Adelaide.
• Central Market
• Victoria Square - heart of the city
• St Francis Xavier Cathedral
• The grand boulevard of King William Street
• North and East Terraces
• Parks, gardens and greenbelts
• Trendy Hutt Street
• Leafy eastern buburbs
• Climb Mt Lofty Ranges for spectacular views over Adelaide
• Views from Glenelg to the Gulf St Vincent
• Travel through the rolling hills, market gardens and vines of Picadilly Valley
• Villages of Crafers, Stirling and Aldgate set amongst the lush Adelaide Hills
• Delightful village of Bridgewater with the Bridgewater Mill and Waterwheel
• Visit Australia's oldest German settlement - Hahndorf
• Stroll under the Elm trees along Hahndorf's main street
• Enjoy a delicious afternoon tea with tea or coffee
• Old fashioned hospitality in delightful surrounds, what a treat!
• See quaint cottages, craft shops and tea rooms.
Adelaide CBD, South Australia | More Adelaide CBD Tours
NOTE: Unless otherwise specified, the rates listed are for the 2021 - 2022 season. The 2021 - 2022 season rates are valid from the 1st April 2021 - 31st March 2022. The 2022 - 2023 season rates commence on the 1st April 2022.
Due to the ongoing and evolving nature of Covid-19 restrictions and the unpredictable impact it is having on bookings we have temporarily ceased taking new reservations for this package. If you have a gift voucher that you would like to redeem please contact us and we will be happy to check availability.