Victor Harbor with McLaren Vale
Experience the diversity of the Fleurieu Peninsula playground of wineries, the holiday seaside resort of Victor Harbor and where Australia's greatest river system meets the lakes and sea at the old paddlesteamer port of Goolwa. There is so much to do and see throughout this tour. Get as much in as you can in one day and book yourself a spot on the Victor Harbor with McLaren Vale full day tour. This tour will leave a long lasting impression.
• Tour through the scenic Mt Lofty ranges dotted with quaint small villages
• Discover historic Strathalbyn on the Angas River - perhaps enjoy morning tea (own expense)
• The river Port of Goolwa where the Murray River meets the lakes and sea
• Picturesque coastal seaside towns including Port Elliot and stunning Horseshoe Bay
• Victor Harbor on Encounter Bay
• Free time to explore
• Take in dramatic views from The Bluff
• McLaren Vale Wine region with its vineyards, orchards and old stone wineries
• Visit McLaren Vale and perhaps taste top local wines at Hardys Tintara Cellar Door
• Opportunity to sample Medlows confectionery and the Almond Train
Adelaide CBD, South Australia | More Adelaide CBD Tours
NOTE: Unless otherwise specified, the rates listed are for the 2022 - 2023 season. The 2022 - 2023 season rates are valid from the 1st April 2022 - 31st March 2023. The 2023 - 2024 season rates commence on the 1st April 2023.
Due to the ongoing and evolving nature of Covid-19 restrictions and the unpredictable impact it is having on bookings we have temporarily ceased taking new reservations for this package. If you have a gift voucher that you would like to redeem please contact us and we will be happy to check availability.