Victor Harbor with McLaren Vale and Lunch
Experience the diversity of the Fleurieu Peninsula playground of wineries, the holiday seaside resort of Victor Harbor and where Australia's greatest river system meets the lakes and sea at the old paddlesteamer port of Goolwa.
Jump on board this tour and you will be impressed. This is a perfect break for you and friends or family to see Victor Harbor. Book online and you will enjoy a day out not to be forgotten.
• Tour through Mt Lofty ranges dotted with small villages and spectacular views
• Stop at historic Strathalbyn on the Angas River
• Perhaps enjoy morning tea (own expense)
• The river Port of Goolwa where the Murray River meets the lakes and sea
• Picturesque coastal towns including Port Elliot and stunning Horseshoe Bay
• Delightful Victor Harbor on Encounter Bay
• Perhaps ride a horse drawn tram across the causeway to Granite Island
• Enjoy a delicious three course carvery lunch along the shore front
• Free time to explore the town
• McLaren Vale wine region with its vineyards, leafy olive and almond groves and old stone wineries
• Visit McLaren Vale and perhaps taste top local wines at Hardys Tintara Cellar Door
• Opportunity to sample produce at Medlows Confectionary and the Almond Train
• Coach touring
• Three course carvery lunch with tea/coffee
Adelaide CBD, South Australia | More Adelaide CBD Tours
NOTE: Unless otherwise specified, the rates listed are for the 2021 - 2022 season. The 2021 - 2022 season rates are valid from the 1st April 2021 - 31st March 2022. The 2022 - 2023 season rates commence on the 1st April 2022.
Due to the ongoing and evolving nature of Covid-19 restrictions and the unpredictable impact it is having on bookings we have temporarily ceased taking new reservations for this package. If you have a gift voucher that you would like to redeem please contact us and we will be happy to check availability.