Kangaroo Island Day Tour
Kangaroo Island is a treasure island of renowned natural beauty. After your sea voyage across the Backstairs Passage from spectacular Cape Jervis, you’ll discover its awesome beauty, rugged unspoilt wilderness and abundance of marine wildlife and seabirds as well as wallaby, goanna, echidna, koala and kangaroo.
Walk in the wild with seals on the beach. You will never forget Kangaroo Island’s natural beauty.
You can also choose from several other travel options including flying directly from Adelaide to Kangaroo Island or a combination of coach travel and flying.
• Pass through the beautiful Fleurieu Peninsula on our way to Cape Jervis
• Cruise across Backstairs Passage to Penneshaw on Kangaroo Island
• Walk amongst wild Seals as they laze on the beach and surf the waves into shore
• Seal Bay is home to over 500 Australian Sea Lions
• Enjoy an Aussie style lunch in a charming country setting
• Lookout for Koalas and Echidnas in their natural habitat
• The unspoilt wilderness of Flinders Chase National Park
• Astounding rock formations at Remarkable Rocks
• Discover the popular haven for New Zealand Fur Seals and soaring sea birds at Admirals Arch
• Return to Penneshaw and cruise back to Cape Jervis and journey onto Adelaide
Note: At times the Seal Bay Discovery itinerary may be offered in-lieu of above itinerary due to operational requirements. This alternate on-island tour is of equivalent value and discovers the most popular wildlife attractions on Kangaroo Island.
Tour includes return cruise to Kangaroo Island, Emu Ridge Eucalyptus Distillery, two course lunch at Vivonne Bay Bistro, Seal Bay Conservation Park guided beach walk, 'In-Flight" Birds of Prey display and Kangaroo Island Wildlife Park.
• Coach transfer to Cape Jervis
• Return cruise to Kangaroo Island
• Park fees
• On-island touring
NOTE: Unless otherwise specified, the rates listed are for the 2021 - 2022 season. The 2021 - 2022 season rates are valid from the 1st April 2021 - 31st March 2022. The 2022 - 2023 season rates commence on the 1st April 2022.
Due to the ongoing and evolving nature of Covid-19 restrictions and the unpredictable impact it is having on bookings we have temporarily ceased taking new reservations for this package. If you have a gift voucher that you would like to redeem please contact us and we will be happy to check availability.