Darwin City Morning Tour
Darwin - a unique tropical Australian city magnificently situated on the Arafura Sea is rich in our past heritage of settlement. The ravages of bombings and disastrous cyclones could not break the determination of Australia's most multicultural city. Vibrant, a relaxed lifestyle, friendliness and uniqueness make this small city a must to experience, to discover, to explore.
• Smith Street Mall
• Mitchell Street - restaurants and cafes
• St Mary's Cathedral
• Cavanagh Street - old China Town
• Chinese Temple
• Stokes Hill and Fort Hill Wharf
• Trendy Darwin Wharf precinct on the harbour
• World War II oil storage tunnel
• Christ Church Cathedral
• Supreme Court of the Northern Territory - Government House and Parliament House
• Bicentennial Park
• The Esplanade
• Mindil Beach - location for Darwin's famous market
• Visit the Museum & Art Gallery
• Learn of Cyclone Tracy - a force that changed this city
• Exclusive Fannie Bay
• Look for wallabies in the grasslands
• Darwin Botanical Gardens
Darwin CBD, Northern Territory | More Darwin CBD Tours
NOTE: Unless otherwise specified, the rates listed are for the 2021 - 2022 season. The 2021 - 2022 season rates are valid from the 1st April 2021 - 31st March 2022. The 2022 - 2023 season rates commence on the 1st April 2022.
Similar Packages on Special
Due to the ongoing and evolving nature of Covid-19 restrictions and the unpredictable impact it is having on bookings we have temporarily ceased taking new reservations for this package. If you have a gift voucher that you would like to redeem please contact us and we will be happy to check availability.