Litchfield National Park
Litchfield National Park is an Aboriginal Dreamtime region that retains its mysterious spirituality in the silence of still forest valleys and rock face escarpments.
With rugged sandstone, monsoon forests, spectacular waterfalls into cool abyss plunge pools, fascinating termite mounds, time for swimming in warm tropical waters, walking and exploring; this area... so remote... so totally Australian, will leave you with a lasting impression.
• Skirt Francis Bay on Darwin Harbour
• Head south out of Darwin on the Stuart Highway
• Take a short break at the town of Batchelor
• Stop at the Meridean Termite Mounds
• An opportunity to learn about Cathedral and Magnetic Termite Mounds
• Florence Falls - take in stunning views of the falls
• Perhaps walk down to the plunge pool for a swim in this beautiful oasis
• Take a walk to Tolmer Falls
• A breathtaking valley with a waterfall and distant views toward the coast
• Views of cattle stations - Monsoon forests and woodland areas
• Enjoy a homestyle lunch with cold meats, salad and tea or coffee
• Visit Wangi Falls and plunge pool
• stunning waterfalls and a delightful pool boarded by river pandanas palms
• There's time for a swim in these superb surrounds
• Perhaps take a walk through lush tropical forest or relax and take it in
• Look for bats
• Visit Buley Rockhole
• Cascades and many rockpools offer an opportunity for a refreshing swim.
Darwin CBD, Northern Territory | More Darwin CBD Tours
NOTE: Unless otherwise specified, the rates listed are for the 2021 - 2022 season. The 2021 - 2022 season rates are valid from the 1st April 2021 - 31st March 2022. The 2022 - 2023 season rates commence on the 1st April 2022.
Similar Packages on Special
Due to the ongoing and evolving nature of Covid-19 restrictions and the unpredictable impact it is having on bookings we have temporarily ceased taking new reservations for this package. If you have a gift voucher that you would like to redeem please contact us and we will be happy to check availability.