Great Ocean Road Overnight
This tour allows you to extend your time on the Great Ocean Road and stay overnight at the surf coast town of Lorne.
The Great Ocean Road is one of the world's great drives, a dramatic, powerful, dangerous and majestic coastline, also know as the Ship Wreck Coast. Your day on the Great Ocean Road extends from Geelong through Torquay, Lorne and Apollo Bay.
Break up the drive and enjoy a night in resort accommodation at the Cumberland Lorne Resort and use of resort facilities.
You will arrive around 10.30am with the afternoon and following morning free to relax and enjoy. Rejoin the Great Ocean Road Adventure around midday on the following day.
• Views of Melbourne and Port Phillip Bay from West Gate Bridge
• Spectacular coastal views along the Great Ocean Road's surf coast
• Enjoy an Aussie style Bush Billy Tea with lamingtons, vegemite and crackers - old fashioned hospitality in delightful surrounds...what a treat!
• Surf beach resort of Lorne
• Precipitous coastal cliffs, long sandy beaches and rolling surf
• River inlets and fern gullies
• Stop at picturesque Apollo Bay - a popular holiday destination
• Otway National Park - fern gullies and eucalypts make up this beautiful Australian rainforest
• Port Campbell National Park's rugged coastline "The Shipwreck Coast" with many stops including...
• Gibson's Steps - gain a unique perspective of the stunning Twelve Apostles from the waters edge
• Huge stone monoliths of the Twelve Apostles from the boardwalk lookout
• Perhaps take a breathtaking helicopter flight over the Shipwreck Coast (own expense)
• The Island Arch and Razorback - grand architecture carved by surf
• Loch Ard Gorge site of the tragic shipwreck of the “Loch Ard”
• Port Campbell - holiday resort and fishing village
• This powerful coastline provides scope for stunning photography
• See the spectacular evening lights of Melbourne from the West Gate Bridge
• National park fees
• Aussie style Bush Billy tea
• On-coach video
• Resort accommodation at the Cumberland Lorne Resort
• Use of resort facilities.
NOTE: Unless otherwise specified, the rates listed are for the 2021 - 2022 season. The 2021 - 2022 season rates are valid from the 1st April 2021 - 31st March 2022. The 2022 - 2023 season rates commence on the 1st April 2022.
Similar Packages on Special
Due to the ongoing and evolving nature of Covid-19 restrictions and the unpredictable impact it is having on bookings we have temporarily ceased taking new reservations for this package. If you have a gift voucher that you would like to redeem please contact us and we will be happy to check availability.