Grand Penguins Premium Tour
The world phenomenon of the Penguin Parade, and the hospitality of country Australia combine to create this unique deluxe tour. Interaction with native animals and some great fun will give you a day of nature based experiences combined with the delights of Phillip Island. This is Phillip Island at its best ... an all inclusive grand tour that is designed to give you the ultimate experience of Phillip Island and the Penguins.
HOT OFFER!! This tour now feature Penguins Plus premium viewing as an exclusive standard inclusion at no extra cost!
Book this great tour online today and enjoy a day to remember.
The Ultimate Adventure Tour ia a fully accredited Eco Tour. Join an intimate group of up to 10 guests and venture out on a mini-bus to a nearby secluded beach for your own private penguin parade viewing. Waterproof pants and jackets, personal headsets to hear your guide's commentary, foldable seat and high-tech night vision scopes are provided for your comfort and convenience. Return to the Penguin Parade Visitor Centre by walking through the heart of the penguin colony
and spotting other wildlife along the way ... a perfect nature lover's experience!
• Visit Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park on the Mornington Peninsula
• Meet wombats, dingoes, emus, Tasmanian devils and colourful birds
• Take the 'Wallaby Walk' and get up close to numerous friendly kangaroos and wallabies (opportunity to hand feed at own expense)
• Have a photo with a Koala (own expense)
• San Remo - maritime fishing village and gateway to Phillip Island
• Churchill Island - explore the magic of this working heritage farm with magnificent views over Western Port
• Lunches and snacks are available to purchase here at own expense
• Tour through the original cottage, homestead and heritage gardens
• Try your hand at milking a cow!
• Learn the art of sheep shearing, whip cracking and boomerang throwing
• The Nobbies - a rocky outcrop with an excellent boardwalk where you may spot Little Penguins' homes
• Antarctic Journey at The Nobbies - take a guided tour and and marvel at Antarctic wildlife through through educational multimedia displays and interactive experiences
• Phillip Island Nature Park - a natural home for koalas, shearwaters, seals and Little Penguins
• Witness the Penguin Parade on Summerland Beach from the exclusive Penguins Plus premium viewing area for the best views of the Penguins
• See penguin rookeries from the raised boardwalks
• Explore the Visitor Centre and learn about the life of the Little Penguin
• An opportunity to have dinner will be provided before or after the Penguin Parade (dependent on season)
• Entrance to Moonlit Sanctuary
• Churchill Island heritage Farm
• Antarctic Journey at The Nobbies
• Penguin Parade with Penguins Plus premium viewing
• Free Wi-Fi on coach and at Penguin Parade
NOTE: Unless otherwise specified, the rates listed are for the 2022 - 2023 season. The 2022 - 2023 season rates are valid from the 1st April 2022 - 31st March 2023. The 2023 - 2024 season rates commence on the 1st April 2023.
Due to the ongoing and evolving nature of Covid-19 restrictions and the unpredictable impact it is having on bookings we have temporarily ceased taking new reservations for this package. If you have a gift voucher that you would like to redeem please contact us and we will be happy to check availability.