Penguins and Puff Combo Tour
A combination of Puffing Billy morning Tour with the afternoon/evening Penguins Tour. You will have a brief time between the tours to buy a snack at Federation Square to take with you on the Penguins tour.
This is a big day out starting at around 8am and finishing between 9 and 11pm that night. However you see and do so much through out melbourne including a Penguin Experience. This tour is suitable for you, friends and family. Book today and enjoy a day to remember. Also whatever you do, dont forget your camera!
• Dandenong Ranges National Park - home of the lyrebird, superb traditional gardens and towering mountain ash forests
• Visit Sherbrooke Forest - heart of the Dandenongs; tall eucalypts, kookaburras and bellbirds
• Meet the locals at Grants Picnic Ground ... colourful Crimson Rosellas and King Parrots! (opportunity to hand feed)
• Enjoy an Aussie style Bush Billy tea with lamingtons, vegemite and crackers
• Ride through the forest from Belgrave on Puffing Billy steam train - an original steam locomotive
• Pass through quaint villages noted for their restaurants, craft shops and beautiful gardens
• Visit Sassafras - local craft and antiques.
• San Remo - maritime fishing village
• Visit Churchill Island for afternoon tea (own expense)
• Phillip Island Nature Park - a natural home for koalas, seals, shearwaters and Little Penguins
• Koala Conservation Centre - look for koalas in their natural habitat from the tree top boardwalks
• Witness the Penguin Parade on floodlit Summerland Beach from the general viewing area
• A dinner stop will be made before or after the Penguin Parade (dependent on season).
Aussie style Bush Billy Tea with lamingtons, vegemite and crackers, historic steam train ride, meeting wallabies/kangaroos, Koala Conservation Centre, Penguin Parade, complimentary drink and free WiFi on coach and at Penguin Parade
For those who purchase a package with lunch, a boxed lunch will be provided for guests to take on board to enjoy on their journey to Phillip Island.
NOTE: Unless otherwise specified, the rates listed are for the 2022 - 2023 season. The 2022 - 2023 season rates are valid from the 1st April 2022 - 31st March 2023. The 2023 - 2024 season rates commence on the 1st April 2023.
Due to the ongoing and evolving nature of Covid-19 restrictions and the unpredictable impact it is having on bookings we have temporarily ceased taking new reservations for this package. If you have a gift voucher that you would like to redeem please contact us and we will be happy to check availability.