Grand Penguins with Seal Rocks Cruise
A truly amazing wildlife experience! Close up encounter with native animals in a sanctuary, an adventure cruise to Seal Rocks where there are over 5,000 fur seals and of course, the nightly ritual of the Penguin Parade.
An awesome day of nature based experiences, the Grand Penguins tour with Seal Rocks Cruise will leave a lasting impression of your holiday to Melbourne.
At Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park you will have close interaction with native animals. Meanwhile, the adventure cruise will be unforgettable as the sight and sound of over 5,000 fur seals overwhelms you while drifting in the shelter of Seal Rocks in Bass Strait.
At sunset, watch the Little Penguins waddle home from the sea at Summerland Beach on Phillip Island ... truly a natural phenomenon!
Moonlit Sanctuary Highlights
• Visit Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park on the Mornington Peninsula
• Meet wombats, dingoes, emus, Tasmanian devils and colourful birds
• Take the 'Wallaby Walk' and get up close to numerous friendly kangaroos and wallabies (opportunity to hand feed at own expense)
• Have a photo with a Koala (own expense)
Seal Rocks Cruise Highlights
• Board the Wildlife Coast Adventure Cruises seal watching cruise in Cowes for one of Australia's most unique natural experiences
• The Nobbies - a rugged rocky outcrop
• Seal Rocks - home to Australia's largest colony of fur seals
• Be enthralled at the sight and sound of over 5000 fur seals close-up while drifting in the shelter of Seal Rocks in Bass Strait. These naturally playful and inquisitive animals regularly approach the boat for a closer look at you!
Phillip Island Highlights
• Phillip Island Nature Park - a natural home for koalas, seals, shearwaters and Little Penguins
• Witness the natural phenomena of the Penguin Parade on floodlit Summerland Beach from the exclusive Penguins Plus premium viewing area for the best views of the Penguins
• See penguin rookeries from an elevated boardwalk
• Inspect the Visitor's Centre - an opportunity to learn about the life of the Little Penguin
• During your evening return to Melbourne a contemporary movie feature will be screened.
• Entrance to Moonlit Sanctuary
• Seal Rocks cruise
• Penguin Parade
• Penguins Plus premium viewing area
• Free Wi-Fi on coach and at Penguin Parade
NOTE: Unless otherwise specified, the rates listed are for the 2021 - 2022 season. The 2021 - 2022 season rates are valid from the 1st April 2021 - 31st March 2022. The 2022 - 2023 season rates commence on the 1st April 2022.
Similar Packages on Special
Due to the ongoing and evolving nature of Covid-19 restrictions and the unpredictable impact it is having on bookings we have temporarily ceased taking new reservations for this package. If you have a gift voucher that you would like to redeem please contact us and we will be happy to check availability.