Melbourne City Morning Tour
Welcome to Melbourne - Heart of Australia's classic south. Home to the Australian Open Tennis, Australian rules football, the Melbourne Cup and for a short time Australia's capital. Melbourne is known for its gardens, restaurants, cafes and markets, galleries, the arts and its relaxed elegant charm. This tour now has the option to include a Spanish or Italian live guide now available Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays on a complimentary basis. Just let us know when you book if you would like a Spanish or Italian guide.
Inhabited by peoples from all corners of the globe its cosmopolitan people give generously and share passionately in the riches of this dynamic and elegant city.
• Old Melbourne Gaol
• Lygon Street - cafe culture & 'Little Italy'
• Prestigious Melbourne University
• Royal Exhibition Buildings & Museum
• Parliament House and Princess Theatre
• St Patrick's Cathedral (photo stop)
• Visit Fitzroy Gardens and Captain Cook's Cottage (own expense)
• East Melbourne - ornate Victorian terraced homes
• Take a guided walk through some of Melbourne's best arcades and laneways - Royal Arcade, Block Arcade, Centre Place & Degraves Street
• Perhaps enjoy a coffee from a local barista (own expense)
• Flinders Street Station
• Federation Square
• Collins Street - Paris End
• Visit Queen Victoria Market - look for a bargain, wander around the fresh produce and take in the vibrant cosmopolitan atmosphere
• Travel through Chinatown and take in the character of this colourful area
NOTE: Unless otherwise specified, the rates listed are for the 2021 - 2022 season. The 2021 - 2022 season rates are valid from the 1st April 2021 - 31st March 2022. The 2022 - 2023 season rates commence on the 1st April 2022.
Due to the ongoing and evolving nature of Covid-19 restrictions and the unpredictable impact it is having on bookings we have temporarily ceased taking new reservations for this package. If you have a gift voucher that you would like to redeem please contact us and we will be happy to check availability.