Melbourne's Premier Tour
Melbourne offers so much as a city. There is so much to see and do in Melbourne and joining a tour for the day is a great way to experience it. This particular tour is a value packed tour that enables you to see so much and enjoy a Penguin Tour. This is a combination of our City Tour and the Penguin Parade Tour. FREE UPGRADE!!!
Book yourself or the whole family on this great day out in Melbourne.
• Old Melbourne Gaol
• Lygon Street - cafe culture & 'Little Italy'
• Prestigious Melbourne University
• Royal Exhibition Buildings & Museum
• Parliament House and Princess Theatre
• St Patrick's Cathedral (photo stop)
• Visit Fitzroy Gardens and Captain Cook's Cottage (own expense)
• East Melbourne - ornate Victorian terraced homes
• Take a guided walk through some of Melbourne's best arcades and laneways - Royal Arcade, Block Arcade, Centre Place & Degraves Street
• Perhaps enjoy a coffee from a local barista (own expense)
• Flinders Street Station
• Federation Square
• Collins Street - Paris End
• Visit Queen Victoria Market - look for a bargain, wander around the fresh produce and take in the vibrant cosmopolitan atmosphere
• Walk through Chinatown and take in the character of this colourful area
• Westernport Bay - water birds and mangroves
• Panoramic views of French Island
• Enjoy a short introductory video "The Little Penguin"
• San Remo - maritime fishing village
• Look for birdlife at the island wetlands
• Visit Churchill Island for afternoon tea (own expense)
• Opportunity to hand feed wallabies and kangaroos
• Phillip Island Nature Park - koalas, seals, shearwaters and Penguins
• Koala Conservation Centre - koalas in their natural habitat
• The Nobbies - a rugged rocky outcrop
• Seal Rocks - home to Australia's largest colony of fur seals
• Witness the Penguin Parade on floodlit Summerland Beach
• See penguin rookeries from an elevated boardwalk
• Inspect the Visitors Centre - learn about the life of the Little Penguin
• A dinner stop will be made before or after the Penguin Parade (dependent on season and at own expense)
Included is admission to Churchill Island Heritage Farm, hand feeding baby animals, and wallabies and entrance to the Koala Conservation Centre.
Melbourne CBD, Victoria | More Melbourne CBD Tours
NOTE: Unless otherwise specified, the rates listed are for the 2021 - 2022 season. The 2021 - 2022 season rates are valid from the 1st April 2021 - 31st March 2022. The 2022 - 2023 season rates commence on the 1st April 2022.
Similar Packages on Special
Due to the ongoing and evolving nature of Covid-19 restrictions and the unpredictable impact it is having on bookings we have temporarily ceased taking new reservations for this package. If you have a gift voucher that you would like to redeem please contact us and we will be happy to check availability.