Mornington Peninsula Day Tour
Mornington Peninsula is a favourite holiday destination for many Melburnians. Join our day tour and discover all the peninsula has to offer from local produce, stunning beaches, upmarket resort towns, cafes and restaurants.
A day tour that will excite your senses! Take the scenic route along Port Phillip Bay to Mornington for a refreshment stop (own expense). Continue along the bay and inland to The Cups Estate for wine tasting.
Tour through the small township of Flinders, enjoy a chocolate tasting, bakery cafe lunch, photo stop at the lookout for panoramic views towards Phillip Island and scenic drive through Flinders golf course.
Cider and produce tasting awaits at Mock Red Hill and it's then time to pick your own delicious strawberries at Sunny Ridge!
• Beach side hamlets of Port Phillip Bay
• Visit the seaside resort of Mornington for morning tea (own expense)
• Perhaps a walk along the pier or simply relax on the beach
• The Cups Estate - sample an extensive range of hand crafted cool climate wines accompanied with estate grown olives, olive oil and bread
• Grape vines and olive trees provide a picture perfect background for our tasting
• Tour through the small township of Flinders with its preserved streetscape
• Immerse yourself in the delicate aroma of chocolate as we enter the impressive atelier of Mornington Peninsula Chocolates for a tasting
• Enjoy a delicious bakery cafe lunch with a drink in a rustic and charming setting at local favourite Flinders Bakehouse Cafe
• Panoramic views of Bass Strait from Flinders lookout
• Scenic drive through Flinders Golf Course with breathtaking ocean vistas
• Cider and produce tastings at Mock Red Hill
• Sunny Ridge Strawberry Farm - Australia's largest strawberry producer
• Wander through strawberry fields and pick your own luscious strawberries
• Perhaps enjoy afternoon tea (own expense)
• Arthurs Seat - panoramic views from Murrays Lookout across the bay to the CBD (photo stop).
• Wine tasting with accompaniments at The Cups Estate
• Chocolate tasting at Mornington Peninsula Chocolates
• Bakery cafe lunch with drink
• Cider and produce tasting at Mock Red Hill
• Strawberry picking at Sunny Ridge
• Free WiFi on coach
NOTE: Unless otherwise specified, the rates listed are for the 2022 - 2023 season. The 2022 - 2023 season rates are valid from the 1st April 2022 - 31st March 2023. The 2023 - 2024 season rates commence on the 1st April 2023.
Due to the ongoing and evolving nature of Covid-19 restrictions and the unpredictable impact it is having on bookings we have temporarily ceased taking new reservations for this package. If you have a gift voucher that you would like to redeem please contact us and we will be happy to check availability.