Puffing Billy with Blue Dandenongs Morning Tour
Ride on Australia's most notable narrow gauge railway through the spectacular Blue Dandenong Ranges with bellbirds and kookaburras echoing the steam train's whistle. You can see so much on this tour, so dont forget your camera!
Take in the beauty of Sherbrooke Forest and visit the quaint mountain village of Sassafras. This is a great way to see the Blue Dandenongs. Dont miss out on this experience!
• Melbourne's eastern suburbs
• The Dandenong Ranges National Park
• See lyrebirds, superb traditional gardens and towering mountain ash forests
• Visit Sherbrooke Forest - heart of the Dandenongs
• See tall eucalypts, kookaburras and bellbirds
• Meet the locals at Grants Picnic Ground
• See colourful crimson rosellas and king parrots!
• Enjoy a delicious morning tea of scones, jam and cream with tea or coffee
• Ride through the forest from Belgrave on Puffing Billy steam train
• Puffing Billy an original steam locomotive
• Pass through quaint villages noted for their restaurants, craft shops and gardens
• Visit Sassafras known for its local craft and antiques
• Views of Melbourne's skyline, Silvan Dam and the rolling hills
Included is historic steam train ride (Puffing Billy) and aussie style Bush Billy Tea with lamingtons, vegemite and crackers
NOTE: Unless otherwise specified, the rates listed are for the 2021 - 2022 season. The 2021 - 2022 season rates are valid from the 1st April 2021 - 31st March 2022. The 2022 - 2023 season rates commence on the 1st April 2022.
Similar Packages on Special
Due to the ongoing and evolving nature of Covid-19 restrictions and the unpredictable impact it is having on bookings we have temporarily ceased taking new reservations for this package. If you have a gift voucher that you would like to redeem please contact us and we will be happy to check availability.