Great Ocean Road Adventure with Premium Lunch
The Great Ocean Road is one of the world's great drives, a dramatic, powerful, dangerous and majestic coastline, also know as the Ship Wreck Coast.
Your day on the Great Ocean Road extends from Geelong through Torquay, Lorne and Apollo Bay. After your lunch stop you continue on through the Otway National Park, to the rugged beauty of the Twelve Apostle National Park and the Twelve Apostles themselves, is there really twelve? We take you right at ground level to the Twelve Apostles at Gibson Steps. Then it's to Loch Ard Gorge and Port Campbell. Shaped by the wild Southern Ocean this coastline will not fail to impress. Got your camera?
• Views of Melbourne and Port Phillip Bay from West Gate Bridge
• Spectacular coastal views along the Great Ocean Road's surf coast
• Enjoy an Aussie style Bush Billy Tea with lamingtons, vegemite and crackers - old fashioned hospitality in delightful surrounds...what a treat!
• Surf beach resort of Lorne
• Precipitous coastal cliffs, long sandy beaches and rolling surf
• River inlets and fern gullies
• Stop at picturesque for a delicious two course lunch at Apollo Bay Hotel
• Otway National Park - fern gullies and eucalypts make up this beautiful Australian rainforest
• Port Campbell National Park's rugged coastline "The Shipwreck Coast" with many stops including...
• Gibson's Steps - gain a unique perspective of the stunning Twelve Apostles from the waters edge
• Huge stone monoliths of the Twelve Apostles from the boardwalk lookout
• Perhaps take a breathtaking helicopter flight over the Shipwreck Coast (own expense)
• The Island Arch and Razorback - grand architecture carved by surf
• Loch Ard Gorge site of the tragic shipwreck of the “Loch Ard”
• Port Campbell - holiday resort and fishing village
• This powerful coastline provides scope for stunning photography
• See the spectacular evening lights of Melbourne from the West Gate Bridge
Included is national park fees, aussie style Bush Billy Tea with lamingtons and vegemite crackers, two course premium lunch and free Wi-Fi on coach!
Please Note: Great Ocean Road GPS Foreign Language Commentary is currently available in Japanese and Mandarin
Fare Includes: National park fees, Aussie style Bush Billy tea and on-coach video.
Victoria has experienced extreme weather (heavy rains) in recent weeks which has resulted in road closures along the Great Ocean Road due to the high risk of landslides. A small section of the Great Ocean Road remains closed (Seperation Creek to Wye River) and we are monitoring road conditions on a daily basis.
The safety of guests is of paramount importance and we will continue to operate with the alternate itinerary until we can ascertain that the road is safe to travel on once again.
NOTE: Unless otherwise specified, the rates listed are for the 2021 - 2022 season. The 2021 - 2022 season rates are valid from the 1st April 2021 - 31st March 2022. The 2022 - 2023 season rates commence on the 1st April 2022.
Similar Packages on Special
Due to the ongoing and evolving nature of Covid-19 restrictions and the unpredictable impact it is having on bookings we have temporarily ceased taking new reservations for this package. If you have a gift voucher that you would like to redeem please contact us and we will be happy to check availability.