Huon Valley and Tahune Forest Airwalk
Walk the tree tops of pristine forest at Tahune Forest Airwalk having travelled the Huon River Valley, a region of tended fields, superb forest clad rivers and fishing villages set by picturesque inlets.
Book this tour online today and you will have an amazing time at the Huon Valley. This is great for family and friends to enjoy. Book your spot today and dont forget your cameras.
• Spectacular views of Hobart, the Derwent River and Wrest Point Casino
• Kingston - Hobart's fastest growing town
• Lush rolling hills and valleys of the Derwent and Huon Valleys
• Rural town of Huonville - hub of the Huon Valley
• Stop at country township of Cygnet - chance to purchase coffee (at own expense)
• Experience the country town of Geeveston
• Head deep into Aussie bush at the Tahune Airwalk with stunning views over the Huon River
• Walk on the valley floor at the Huon Pine walk
• Walk under tall tree fern canopies and alongside the tannin coloured Huon River
• Experience the stillness of pristine Australian bush
• Enjoy maximum time at the airwalk
• In season - buy fresh fruit and berries from roadside stalls
Hobart CBD, Tasmania | More Hobart CBD Tours
NOTE: Unless otherwise specified, the rates listed are for the 2021 - 2022 season. The 2021 - 2022 season rates are valid from the 1st April 2021 - 31st March 2022. The 2022 - 2023 season rates commence on the 1st April 2022.
Similar Packages on Special
Due to the ongoing and evolving nature of Covid-19 restrictions and the unpredictable impact it is having on bookings we have temporarily ceased taking new reservations for this package. If you have a gift voucher that you would like to redeem please contact us and we will be happy to check availability.