Hobart and Historic Richmond Highlights Afternoon Tour
Tour the highlights of Hobart then travel to Richmond, one of Australia's most original historic villages. Nowhere else in Tasmania is the romance and nostalgic charm of the colonial days more alive than in the village of Richmond.
Check this amazing place out and book your tickets online today. This tour is full of surprises and will have you telling thers about it. This is a place where magic happens!
• Sullivan's Cove - Hobart's birthplace and ferry terminal
• Parliament House
• Salamanca Place - Georgian style warehouses
• Battery Point - charming historic houses, pubs and boutique shops
• Constitution Dock
• ABC Buildings - Hobart's original sandstone railway station
• Head out the Brooker Highway passing North Hobart and New Town
• Derwent Entertainment Centre
• Visit Richmond - one of Australia's most unique and historic towns
• Cross the Richmond Bridge - the oldest road bridge in Australia
• Richmond Gaol - operational from 1826
• Excellent photo opportunity from our specially selected vantage point
• Time to explore Richmond - convict built homes, classic Georgian mansions and small cottages, many unique shops, galleries and restaurants.
Hobart CBD, Tasmania | More Hobart CBD Tours
NOTE: Unless otherwise specified, the rates listed are for the 2021 - 2022 season. The 2021 - 2022 season rates are valid from the 1st April 2021 - 31st March 2022. The 2022 - 2023 season rates commence on the 1st April 2022.
Similar Packages on Special
Due to the ongoing and evolving nature of Covid-19 restrictions and the unpredictable impact it is having on bookings we have temporarily ceased taking new reservations for this package. If you have a gift voucher that you would like to redeem please contact us and we will be happy to check availability.