Tasmanian Devils Half Day Tour
Overlooking the Brighton Valley, Bonorong Wildlife Park offers close-up experiences of Australian native animals. Richmond, a Georgian style village resplendent with mellow stone cottages will take you back in time to the convict days.
Book this tour today and you will experience a day to remember, this is suitable for family and friends and children of all ages. Dont forget the cameras.
• Constitution Dock
• ABC buildings - Hobart's original sandstone railway station
• Head out the Brooker Highway passing North Hobart and New Town
• Derwent Entertainment Centre
• Bonorong Wildlife Park overlooking the Brighton Valley,
• Offering close-up experiences of Australian native animals
• Get warm and friendly with a Tasmanian Devil!
• Take a guided tour of Bonorong and learn of the habits of our native animals
• Quolls, wombats, sugar gliders
• Koalas, cockatoos, echidnas
• Kangaroos, wallabies and more
• Visit Richmond - one of Australia's most unique and historic towns
• Time to explore Richmond - the bridge, the Gaol, convict built homes, small cottages, unique shops and restaurants.homes, small cottages, unique shops and restaurants.
Hobart CBD, Tasmania | More Hobart CBD Tours
NOTE: Unless otherwise specified, the rates listed are for the 2021 - 2022 season. The 2021 - 2022 season rates are valid from the 1st April 2021 - 31st March 2022. The 2022 - 2023 season rates commence on the 1st April 2022.
Similar Packages on Special
Due to the ongoing and evolving nature of Covid-19 restrictions and the unpredictable impact it is having on bookings we have temporarily ceased taking new reservations for this package. If you have a gift voucher that you would like to redeem please contact us and we will be happy to check availability.