Hobart Premier Full Day Tour
A value packed combination of our City Tour and the Tasmanian Devils/Richmond Tour. This package deal will have you flat stick the whole day. You never would had thought you could do so much in one day.
Book this tour online and you, friends and family will have a time to remember in Hobart. Hobart is a city of yachts and spinnakers; gardens and galleries; sandstone cottages and stately Georgian homes - a city built on the pain and toil of yesteryear English convicts.
• Sullivan's Cove - Hobart's birthplace and ferry terminal
• Parliament House
• Salamanca Place, Georgian style warehouses restored as restaurants, galleries and pubs
• Princes Park - a one time gun battery
• Battery Point - charming historic houses, pubs, boutique shops and restaurants
• St George's Church
• Views of Wrest Point Casino and exclusive Sandy Bay
• St David's Park
• Anglesea Barracks
• South Hobart at the foot of Mt Wellington
• Cascade Gardens and Brewery
• Visit the remains of the Female Factory - a one time female prison
• Island Produce Fudge Factory
• St David's Cathedral
• Treasury Building and Franklin Square
• GPO and Hobart Town Hall
• Penitentiary Chapel and Court
• Hobart Aquatic Centre
• Queen's Domain and Government House
• Cross the Tasman Bridge over the Derwent River
• Views over Kangaroo Bay Marina and Bellerive
• Stop at Rosny Hill Lookout for stunning views of Hobart
• Sandy Bay, Mt Wellington, the Tasman Bridge and Glenorchy
• Victoria Dock and Constitution Dock
• See the exquisite Royal Tasmania Botanical Gardens featuring 'Pete's Vegie Patch', made famous by Peter Cundall of ABC's Gardening Show.
Overlooking the Brighton Valley, Bonorong Wildlife Park offers close-up experiences of Australian native animals. Richmond, a Georgian style village resplendent with mellow stone cottages will take you back in time to the convict days.
• Constitution Dock
• ABC buildings - Hobart's original sandstone Railway Station
• Head out the Brooker Highway passing North Hobart and New Town
• Derwent Entertainment Centre
• Bonorong Wildlife Park overlooking the Brighton Valley
• Offering close up experiences of Australian native animals
• Get warm and friendly with a Tasmanian Devil!
• Take a guided tour of Bonorong and learn of the habits of our native animals
• Quolls, wombats, sugar gliders
• Koalas, cockatoos, echidnas
• Kangaroos, wallabies and more
• Visit Richmond - one of Australia's most unique and historic towns
• Time to explore Richmond - the bridge, the Gaol, convict built homes, small cottages, unique shops and restaurants.
Hobart CBD, Tasmania | More Hobart CBD Tours
NOTE: Unless otherwise specified, the rates listed are for the 2021 - 2022 season. The 2021 - 2022 season rates are valid from the 1st April 2021 - 31st March 2022. The 2022 - 2023 season rates commence on the 1st April 2022.
Similar Packages on Special
Due to the ongoing and evolving nature of Covid-19 restrictions and the unpredictable impact it is having on bookings we have temporarily ceased taking new reservations for this package. If you have a gift voucher that you would like to redeem please contact us and we will be happy to check availability.