Bruny Island Wilderness Coast Full Day Tour
Untouched wilderness and ocean coast wildlife. The spectacle of massive stark cliffs shaped by the forces of nature. Embrace the power of the ocean at Bruny Island. Tasmanian wilderness at its best!
This is without a doubt the best way to see Bruny Island and take in all it has to offer. All transport included for you to make this experience a pleasure. Book online today and you will not be disappointed.
• Spectacular views of Hobart, the Derwent River and Wrest Point Casino
• Kingston - Hobart's fastest growing town
• Skirt the D'Entrecasteaux Channel noted for its aquaculture developments
• Pass through the tiny town of Snug and into the boating village of Kettering
• Drive onto the ferry for the crossing to Bruny Island
• Enjoy a delicious complimentary morning tea on Bruny Island
• Look for native wildlife along the Neck beside Isthmus Bay
• Board our cruise boat at stunning Adventure Bay
• The Monument, Nature's Cathedral, stark 300 metre Jurassic dolerite cliffs
• Look upwards from directly below the cliffs
• Breathing Rock - the spectacle of an explosive blow hole
• Look for Sea Eagles' nests
• Pristine untouched rainforests and beaches
• Triassic sandstone cliffs
• Stunning sea caves and rock formations
• Shearwater (Muttonbird) rookeries
• Explore Friar Rocks, home to thousands of Fur Seals and sea bird nesting areas
• Look for dolphins - they usually choose to be with us!
• Walk to a secluded tessellated pavement on a pristine white sandy beach.
• Enjoy lunch upon your return to Adventure Bay before your journey back to Hobart
This tour includes ferry crossing, morning tea, Bruny Island Charters wilderness cruise and lunch.
Hobart CBD, Tasmania | More Hobart CBD Tours
NOTE: Unless otherwise specified, the rates listed are for the 2021 - 2022 season. The 2021 - 2022 season rates are valid from the 1st April 2021 - 31st March 2022. The 2022 - 2023 season rates commence on the 1st April 2022.
Similar Packages on Special
Due to the ongoing and evolving nature of Covid-19 restrictions and the unpredictable impact it is having on bookings we have temporarily ceased taking new reservations for this package. If you have a gift voucher that you would like to redeem please contact us and we will be happy to check availability.