Tallship Twilight Dinner Cruise on Sydney Harbour
There simply is no more glorious way to end a busy day of sightseeing or working than to join our sublime twilight cruise. Experience the thrill of all that the world's greatest harbour has to offer from the unique perspective of Sydney's only authentic timber tall ship.
No other cruise can match the perfection of rediscovering Sydney Harbour beneath the billowing sails of Svanen - the Flagship of the historic First Fleet Re-Enactment. Great food, wine, drinks and entertainment complete a picture of absolute perfection! Two hundred years ago a timber sailing ship was the only way to see Sydney Harbour. It still is!
Departing Campbell's Cove adjacent to the Sydney Harbour Bridge we sail past the Opera House, Fort Dennison, Garden Island, Taronga Zoo, Luna Park and Admiralty House.
Your host will provide an informative briefing on Sydney's only authentic timber tall ship and her amazing history. You can help haul on a halyard if the mood takes you. If you can't quite be bothered, simply sit back, relax and watch the last hours of balmy sunshine bathe our beautiful Harbour. Included in this package is a delicious dinner.
• BBQ Chorizo Slices
• Spinach and Cheese Triangles
• Roast pumpkin, zucchini, mixed bean with sultanas, sunflower seeds & coconut *Gluten Free
• Eastern spiced cous cous (made from wheat) with lemon, corn, peas, carrot & Fresh herbs
• Wild rice salad with sultanas, sun dried tomato, shallots & mint * Gluten Free
• Mild spiced chicken with mushroom, capsicum, baby spinach & Spanish onion *Gluten Free
• Sweet potato, eggplant & tomato with lentils *Vegetarian & Gluten Free
• Chocolate brownies
* Menu is subject to change, to ensure fresh produce of premium quality.
• 2 hours sailing Experience on an authentic Tall Ship
• Watch the sun set over Sydney Harbour
• Live acoustic music performed on deck
• An extra special evening and superior cruise experience
• Enjoy a delicious dinner that includes dessert
• The opportunity to hoist the sails or steer the ship if you wish
The Rocks, New South Wales | More The Rocks Tours
NOTE: Unless otherwise specified, the rates listed are for the 2022 - 2023 season. The 2022 - 2023 season rates are valid from the 1st April 2022 - 31st March 2023. The 2023 - 2024 season rates commence on the 1st April 2023.
Due to the ongoing and evolving nature of Covid-19 restrictions and the unpredictable impact it is having on bookings we have temporarily ceased taking new reservations for this package. If you have a gift voucher that you would like to redeem please contact us and we will be happy to check availability.