1991 Nissan Urvan LWB Dual Fuel W/RWC
Leaving Australia And need to get rid of my Trusty van.
Its a 1991 Nissan Urvan E24 Long Wheel Base Drives Beautifull.
- RWC Roadworthiness Certificate Included (Dont get Caught out buying one without could end up costing you alot extra)
- Rego untill June 11th
- Reconditiond 2.4L engine About 60000km ago Runs great
- Its Dual Fuel LPG and petrol (LPG installed 2004)(No Need to Carry Extra Petrol Cans)
- Glass Windows All Around (Helps Driving With Alot less Blind Spots)
- New brakes all around Last Week
- All New Upper and Lower Ball Joints Last Week
- All New Stabalizer Bar Rubbers Last Week
- Rebuilt Master Brake cylinder last week Last Week
- Has Alloy Bull Bar and Tow Bar
- Rhino roof racks
- Reverse sensors to help backing up
- Momo Steering wheel
- Amp and connection for MP3 Devices
- 2 of the windows in the back slide open with screens on them to keep the mosquitos at bay
- Wind sheilds on drivers and passangers door so you can have the window open a crack for fresh air
- Black out curtians to keep the sun out (good for sleeping in)
- New carpet in front and back
- Faux Chinchula fur on back roof
- Small 12v Oscilating Fan ready to mount anywhere
- 3 seats in front with the middle that can fold down to console that makes it easy to hop in the front from the back
- Driver and passanger seat adjustable and plenty of space taller people as myself.
- Installed all new side panels made of thin ply and Insulated the space between to reduce outside noise
- Have a futon thats sits high in the back that gives you plenty of space for gear underneath also can be easyily taken in or out. (Very Helpfull)
- Just put a new starter on
- Fresh Oil change and filter 600km ago
- New wiper blades
- New Spark Plugs 600km ago
- Extra Unused oil filter included
- Cleaned air filter 600km ago
- Have a uninstalled Pump sink out of pop top (Included if needed)
Worth a Look!
Call or Send a Message Anytime From 10am to 10 pm
PHONE : 0405204915
Posted By Matt Andrews on 3rd May 2009
Updated : 25th September 2009 | Words : 377 | Views : 4035 | Comments : 1
is this still for sale? what location?
EMAIL : email@example.com
PHONE : 0414322008
Posted By marie on Friday 25th September 2009 @ 12:56:42
Travel Classifieds Topics 364 | Comments 385
Travel Stories Topics 189 | Comments 84
Travel Tips Topics 240 | Comments 1136
Travel Trivia Topics 7 | Comments 9
Must Explore Topics 41 | Comments 38
Lonely Explorer Topics 2273 | Comments 5515
Travelling with Technology Topics 18 | Comments 21
Air Activities Topics 14 | Comments 12
Land Activities Topics 23 | Comments 18
Water Activities Topics 24 | Comments 12
Holiday Accommodation Topics 50 | Comments 63
Hi there Me and a friend of mine travelled through Australia for 4 Months and are now looking to se . . .
Posted By tim15 on 2nd January 2020
Views : 247 | Comments : 1
hey im driving from Melbourne to adelaide along the great ocean road and I've got 2 seats available. . . .
Posted By Losthippy on 26th December 2019
Views : 190 | Comments : 0
Looking for companion to 3 ppl to share in a trip to Cape York !! Probably in June 2020 just need yo . . .
Posted By Jam101 on 16th November 2019
Views : 210 | Comments : 0