For Sale:Mitsubishi Express (extra high & extra long version) from 1997
Betty is our Mitsubishi Express Campervan from 1997. She's a 2.4l petrol, injection, automatic with overdrive that has driven 178.500 km. She's an extra long and high version that has power steering, a bull bar in the front, 2 sliding doors (with windows on both sides that can be opened), central locking, cd player with mp3 player input (incl. cable) and a queen size futon bed that can be folded into a couch.
She has a NSW rego left for the next 5 months (2nd of december 2010). She consumes 1l every 10 km, the oil and oil filter have been changed every 10.000 km, she has 2 new rear tires (less than 20.000 km on them) and in general has been very well maintained (we have records of maintenance).
She comes with:
- 4.5 kg Gas bottle (only 4 months old, a full bottle will last months)
- 2 Burner gas stove (only 4 months old)
- 51l Coleman stainless steel esky
- Camping table
- 2 Camping chairs
- 20l Water jerry can
- 11 plastic storage containers (altogether 198l) underneath the bed
- Duvet with 2 Ralph Lauren pillows
- Set of sheets for the mattress, duvet and pillows
- Mattress protector
- Curtains all around the car
- 12 Volt inverter to 240 volt
- Steering lock
- Start cables (new)
- Little toolbox
- 20l Solar shower (new)
- 5 Plastic storage containers (altogether 35l) for kitchen supplies
- A set of 4 plates, bowls, cups, cutlery and steak knives
- 2 Frying pans and 1 wok
- 3 Cooking pots
- Mixing bowls, cutting boards, knives, cooking spoons, food storage boxes, towels
- All sorts of little extras like a toaster, lonely planet book of Australia, body board, 2 sets of snorkels and more
We're only the 3rd owners (2nd backpackers). Betty is a very reliable car (we drove over 14.000 km without problems) that has been handled with care and that comes with everything you need to start your travelling.
Call Hans or Liesbeth for more details.
Price: $ 6,500.00
For an additional $ 525.00 we have our 4 month old Asus EEE PC 1008HA netbook with Virgin broadband internet stick for sale. The computer has an Intel Atom CPU, 10" screen, Windows 7 starter, 1024 RAM, 220 GB hard disk and 500 GB online storage.
EMAIL : email@example.com
PHONE : 0406143702 or 0451441842
Posted By Liesbeth on 22nd June 2010
Updated : 30th August 2010 | Words : 393 | Views : 2378
Travel Classifieds Topics 365 | Comments 385
Travel Stories Topics 189 | Comments 84
Travel Tips Topics 239 | Comments 1136
Travel Trivia Topics 7 | Comments 9
Must Explore Topics 41 | Comments 38
Lonely Explorer Topics 2262 | Comments 5471
Travelling with Technology Topics 18 | Comments 21
Air Activities Topics 14 | Comments 12
Land Activities Topics 23 | Comments 18
Water Activities Topics 24 | Comments 12
Holiday Accommodation Topics 50 | Comments 63
Hi there Me and a friend of mine travelled through Australia for 4 Months and are now looking to se . . .
Posted By tim15 on 2nd January 2020
Views : 176 | Comments : 1
hey im driving from Melbourne to adelaide along the great ocean road and I've got 2 seats available. . . .
Posted By Losthippy on 26th December 2019
Views : 116 | Comments : 0
Looking for companion to 3 ppl to share in a trip to Cape York !! Probably in June 2020 just need yo . . .
Posted By Jam101 on 16th November 2019
Views : 144 | Comments : 0