NEW PRICE -FOR SALE- Mitsubishi Express L300 (1994) NEW ENGINE W/ WARRANTY $4500
Hi guys, we're selling our lovely Campervan (Ollie!) after 3 months of travelling up the East Coast. We had time to work on his before we set off on the road so he is equipped with a NEW ENGINE and ALTERNATOR and comes with a WARRANTY on all parts.
All paperwork is included including receipts and warranties for all repairs that have been carried out, as well as details of regular services. We have also included a folder of road maps and information booklets throughout Victoria, NSW and Queensland to help you out. Pink slip and all relevant road worthy info is also included.
'Camping around Australia', 'Camps 6', 'Rough Guide to Australia' are just some of the books included to help you on where to go, what to see and most importantly - all the free camp sites!
Here is a list of everything included -
- Custom Built Bed with extremely comfortable Mattress including Bedding (Pillows, Duvet, Blankets & Sheets)
- Full Privacy Curtains
- Ample Storage underneath bed with several boxes for clothes, shoes, bags, equipment etc
- Fully Equipped Kitchen Area with 2 Shelves for cooking equipment & food, Drawers for cutlery and storage underneath for Esky, Cooker & Gas Tank
- Working Sink with Pump-Action Tap
- Gas Cooker (Portable)
- 25L Esky/Cool Box
- 4.5KG Gas Tank (Usually lasts around 7 weeks - only $14 to refill)
- Power Inverter with Plug Splitter (2 sockets) to charge electronics whilst driving in the Van
- Second Battery to charge electronics whilst stationary
- 25L Fuel Can for travelling long distances between fuel stations
- Several Water Tanks & Bottles including a 15l, 10l, and several 4l bottles
- Books Included: Rough Guide to Australia, Camps 6, Camping in Australia, Several Maps of Victoria, NSW & Queensland
- 2 Camping Chairs, Tent, Body Board, Skim Board, Inflatable Boat (with foot pump), Flippers
-Cooking Utensils including 4 plates, 2 bowls, 2 mugs, 2 cups, cutlery set, scissors, can opener etc
- Car Radio with FM Transmitter (to play music from your phone/ipod/laptop through the radio)
- 2 sets of Keys
- Jumper Cables, Big torch, Wrench & other basic tools
- Washing Line with Pegs
- Mosquito Nets
- x4 Lights inside the Camper van
- x2 Umbrellas
- Sunshield for front & rear Windows
It's a fantastic runner with a great new engine in it and is super economical doing 10k/1l at least so a full tank will take you around 420kms!
We are more than willing to help if you have any questions about travelling around Australia and you're welcome to come and inspect the vehicle and take a test drive!
Text/Call us on 0401213780
Or e-mail us on krystinafirth@ live.com or benmacleod49@ googlemail.com
PRICE IS $4500 negotiable!
PS. We are currently in the Brisbane region but willing to drive down to Sydney/Melbourne or up to Cairns if need be!
EMAIL : Krystinafirth@live.com
PHONE : 0401213780
Posted By Krystinafirth on 24th May 2013
Updated : 30th May 2013 | Words : 485 | Views : 11038
Travel Classifieds Topics 365 | Comments 385
Travel Stories Topics 189 | Comments 84
Travel Tips Topics 239 | Comments 1136
Travel Trivia Topics 7 | Comments 9
Must Explore Topics 41 | Comments 38
Lonely Explorer Topics 2262 | Comments 5467
Travelling with Technology Topics 18 | Comments 21
Air Activities Topics 14 | Comments 12
Land Activities Topics 23 | Comments 18
Water Activities Topics 24 | Comments 12
Holiday Accommodation Topics 50 | Comments 63
Hi there Me and a friend of mine travelled through Australia for 4 Months and are now looking to se . . .
Posted By tim15 on 2nd January 2020
Views : 152 | Comments : 1
hey im driving from Melbourne to adelaide along the great ocean road and I've got 2 seats available. . . .
Posted By Losthippy on 26th December 2019
Views : 108 | Comments : 0
Looking for companion to 3 ppl to share in a trip to Cape York !! Probably in June 2020 just need yo . . .
Posted By Jam101 on 16th November 2019
Views : 137 | Comments : 0