SOLID 4WD MITSUBISHI EXPRESS CAMPERVAN 4X4 - BRISBANE
WD is the ONLY way to see what Australia really has to offer! "Bumpy" has taken us off the beaten track and beyond and is now eager to go on another adventure! He's been well looked after and regularly serviced - every 5,000km.
WESTERN AUSTRALIA REGO until 17th May 2011 - can sell in any State and change ownership easily by post.
Dual battery system, runs internal lights/fridge/fan/inverter from spare battery and won't drain starter battery.
Pull-down sofa/bed built into the back with plenty of storage underneath. Bed can be easily folded up to make a sofa.
Two fold down tables in rear kitchen area, plenty of room to cook. Drawers and storage box for all food, equipment. Rear shelf for more space.
240V Power Inverter to charge/power laptops/phones/etc. Also has long extension cable and power-board for caravan park hook-up to electricity.
* Mitsubishi Express L300 4WD. Rear wheel drive. 2.4 Litre,
unleaded petrol engine. Big tyres.
* High & Low Range 4WD - will get anywhere - river crossings,
seriously steep hills, corrugated tracks, soft sandy beaches (all
around Fraser Island!). We've got places where Land Cruisers
and Prado's have got stuck!
* Old gearbox replaced with Delica gearbox and Transfer Cases 6 months ago.
* Recently replaced spare battery.
* Original engine replaced with Delica model - date unknown.
* Reconditioned starter motor 3 months ago.
* Air Conditioning - serviced in Sept but needs a re-gas after a loose pipe (now fixed). Very, very useful when very hot!
* Replaced brake master and slave cylinder and Clutch master cylinder in Nov 2009.
* New clutch Feb 2009.
* Economic on petrol, will do up to 450km on a 50 litre tank of unleaded, and an extra 180km with spare 20 litre on roof.
* Solid Aluminium Bullbars with 130 watt spot-lights.
* Spare wheel
* Recovery gear â€" tow-rope, air compressor for tyres, shovel, jump leads, extensive tool kit.
* Aluminium roof rack with straps, 20 litre fuel container, 10 litre water container.
* Bright and cheerful IKEA curtains and roof lining, carpeted inside and mosquito nets for windows.
* Comfortable thick folding foam bed converts to sofa
* Bedding â€" quilts, pillows, sheet, blanket
* 4 man tent
* 2 folding camping chairs
* Picnic blanket
* 2 tarpaulins and 2 extending poles to make canopy in sun/rain
* Solar shower - fill with 20 litres of water, leave in sun for a hot shower
* 2 burner gas stove and gas bottle
* Washing up bowl
* Two 10 litre water containers in back
* Large 12V fan fridge/cool box and smaller esky
* Storage Boxes - different sizes
* Dust pan & brush
* Crockery- Large plates/bowls/cups/glasses - 2 of each
* Cutlery - knifes/forks/spoons/cooking utensils
* Frying pans/saucepan with lid/camp toaster
* JVC Radio/CD player and Alpine amp
* Portable stereo/CD/mp3 player
* 12 volt fan mounted at back over bed, really helps on hot nights
* Windscreen sunshield
* Some travel games - monopoly/cards/etc.
* 12volt magnetic inspection lamp fits on back door for cooking in the dark
* 2 magnetic lamps - stick to roof/anywhere - great for cooking in the dark/reading in bed
* Wind-up/re-chargable camping lantern
* Lots of maps/WA 4WD Atlas
* WA National Parks Pass - valid for all Parks in WA until end of October 2011, worth $80.
Any questions/want more information about the van, or to have a look at it, please get in touch!
EMAIL : email@example.com
PHONE : 0435392334
Posted By Sozzle on Wednesday 16th February 2011 @ 13:25:17
Updated : Friday 18th February 2011 @ 06:02:15 | Words : 584 | Views : 18369 | Comments : 1
"SOLID 4WD MITSUBISHI EXPRESS CAMPERVAN 4X4 - BRISBANE" Gallery
interested in inspecting, is it possible?
EMAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted By jim on Friday 18th February 2011 @ 06:02:15
Travel Classifieds Topics 367 | Comments 385
Travel Stories Topics 189 | Comments 84
Travel Tips Topics 238 | Comments 1136
Travel Trivia Topics 7 | Comments 9
Must Explore Topics 41 | Comments 38
Lonely Explorer Topics 2252 | Comments 5411
Travelling with Technology Topics 18 | Comments 21
Air Activities Topics 14 | Comments 12
Land Activities Topics 23 | Comments 18
Water Activities Topics 24 | Comments 12
Holiday Accommodation Topics 50 | Comments 63
Hi there Me and a friend of mine travelled through Australia for 4 Months and are now looking to se . . .
Posted By tim15 on Thursday 2nd January 2020
Words : 121 | Views : 35 | Comments : 1
hey im driving from Melbourne to adelaide along the great ocean road and I've got 2 seats available. . . .
Posted By Losthippy on Thursday 26th December 2019
Words : 43 | Views : 32 | Comments : 0
Looking for companion to 3 ppl to share in a trip to Cape York !! Probably in June 2020 just need yo . . .
Posted By Jam101 on Saturday 16th November 2019
Words : 56 | Views : 64 | Comments : 0