Travel mate Sydney to Cairns May/June 2017

me

Hi! I'm looking for someone who wants to join me on a roadtrip from Sydney up the eastcoast in April//May (three weeks approx.). About me: I'm 19 years old and from Austria. I've been in Australia for 7 months, but I haven't seen much of the eastcoast yet. I'm currently in Sydney and I'd love to meet some new people. It would be great if you have a car. Otherwise we could rent one. Feel free to contact me.

Kathi

Posted By kathiaustria on Wednesday 12th April 2017 @ 20:48:16

Updated : Sunday 21st May 2017 @ 18:54:39 | Words : 76 | Views : 1447 | Comments : 9

COMMENT

RSS Twitter Facebook

9 Comments

1)

Hi,
I'm a french 30 yo girl travelling alone. I'm looking for a trip to up the East Coast the 15 of June from Brisbane to Cairns and more. I'm alreday near Brisbane in Caboolture. I would like to join someone, not to do that alone.
I aslo would prefer hostels than camping and I would like to see the most things as possible during this trip.
Tel : 0414077459
Audrey

Posted By Audrey on Sunday 21st May 2017 @ 17:41:07

2)

Hi !
I'm 20 years old and from Switzerland. I've planed to travel with a camper from Sydney up to Cairns. (04.06 - 04.07) and than from there to Fiji. ( 04.07 - 07.07) Unfortunately my friend had to fly back home and now we want to give someone the opportunity to come with me for free. The camper and all hotels are already paid, also the privat island in Fiji. Maybe I've convinced you. Contact me if you want to join me :-)

PS: I would be also happy when you join me only for the Australia trip.

w.bombo@hotmail.com
0413 280 224

Posted By Joao on Thursday 11th May 2017 @ 07:05:07

3)

Hey! I'm Emily, 22 and from the UK. I'm looking to do the east coast from around the 27th/28th of May from Sydney to cairnes until the 16th of June. If you're still looking for people please get in touch! :) thanks, Em

EMAIL : emily.costello@hotmail.com

Posted By Emily on Wednesday 26th April 2017 @ 11:24:09

4)

Hey 😊 I am 20 and I am currently in Sydney too. I start my school in July here, but before I would love to travel around a bit. If you are still interested contact me ☺️

EMAIL : masy.vrtacnik@gmail.com

PHONE : 0437599087

Posted By Masha on Monday 24th April 2017 @ 13:54:17

5)

Hallo Kathi,

Ich bin von deinem Plan total begeistert, Und hatte genau dasselbe vor, außer das ich gerade in Melbourne bin und meine reise von hier starten werde, mit Endziel Cairns. Ich bin 18 und Deutsch/Belgier, und arbeite seit einem Monat hier in Melbourne. Mich interessiert Australiens Naturwelt, und ich bin großer Schnorcheler und auch Flaschentaucher. Was ich auch noch liebe ist Motorrad fahren und deswegen habe ich mir Jetzt hier in Melbourne ein Motorrad gekauft und habe sogar das ganze Equipment (Jacke, Helm, etc) doppelt. Also wenn du Lust hast, würde ich geplant so gegen den 26ten in Sydney ankommen, und wir könnten von da aus gemeinsam den Rest der strecke fahren. Las wissen falls du Lust hast diese wunderschöne strecke an der Küste entlang auf dem Motorrad mitzufahren :)
LG,
Tim

EMAIL : timothy.cremer@gmail.com

Posted By TimCremer on Friday 21st April 2017 @ 12:19:16

6)

Hey,

I'm a 19 years old girl from Sweden. I'm also thinking about doing some travel since i finnish with my family (have been an Au Pair since October) in mid may. Please contact me :)

EMAIL : adaerixxon@gmail.com

PHONE : 0432261510

Posted By Ada on Monday 17th April 2017 @ 21:44:32

7)

hi, I am arriving in Sydney next week. I have a big beach house up north in Coffs. I plan to travel from Sydney to coffs harbour. I have a 4 wheel drive and gear and will explore the beaches and mountains in the coffs harbour area for a week or 2 and then go north. I am not selecting any destination as of yet, just want to go north and explore. I would like some company. I will do some camping on the beaches and just stay where ever it looks nice to stay.

I am not much of a party person, but don't mind a beer from time to time. I like to go and camp on deserted beaches and barbecue fish caught on the beach. I really love to see the stars and nature.

I was thinking if you are flexible that you could join for some of part of the journey. What places would you like to see?

Posted By William on Monday 17th April 2017 @ 15:20:25

8)

Hey Vicky!

(Wow, auch eine Österreicherin. Ich fühl mich wie die einzige hier). Schade, bin leider nur noch bis Anfang Juni da.

Liebe Grüße

EMAIL : kathi.kosjak@yahoo.de

PHONE : 0402517209

Posted By kathiaustria on Sunday 16th April 2017 @ 18:53:21

9)

Hallo Kathi!
Ich kann dich zwar leider für den bevorstehenden Roadtrip nicht joinen, da ich zu dieser Zeit noch nicht einmal in Australien bin allerdings würde mich interessieren wie lange du noch hier bist und ob du noch andere Trips geplant hast, wo du noch nach travelbuddies Ausschau hältst?

Lg aus Österreich!
Vicky

Posted By Viktoria on Saturday 15th April 2017 @ 06:15:23

Post Comment

Please complete the following form to add a comment to the "Travel mate Sydney to Cairns May/June 2017" Forum:

Comment Information

(This is the name that will display online)

Display Please email me when somebody posts a comment about this Forum.

Display

Please do not enter your email or phone number in the "Message" box. Enter in designated boxes above.

Enter this Code *
Please enter Security Code to continue (Case Sensitive)

Forum Categories

Travel Classifieds Topics 367 | Comments 385 Post Topic
Travel Stories Topics 189 | Comments 84 Post Topic
Travel Tips Topics 238 | Comments 1136 Post Topic
Travel Trivia Topics 7 | Comments 9 Post Topic
Must Explore Topics 41 | Comments 38 Post Topic
Lonely Explorer Topics 2252 | Comments 5410 Post Topic
Travelling with Technology Topics 18 | Comments 21 Post Topic
Air Activities Topics 14 | Comments 12 Post Topic
Land Activities Topics 23 | Comments 18 Post Topic
Water Activities Topics 24 | Comments 12 Post Topic
Holiday Accommodation Topics 50 | Comments 63 Post Topic

Login to the Forum OR Register FREE

Username or Email Address

Password

Remember Me

Man wanted for weekend excusions

I'm a 54 year old straight woman. I was with one man for 25 years. I have full time employment and w . . .

Posted By AreWeThereYet on Thursday 13th February 2020

Words : 259 | Views : 54 | Comments : 1

travel buddy who can drive!! Road Trip JUNE-JULY 2020

hi! im a 22 year old female from Singapore, planning to travel to Australia from end June to July, w . . .

Posted By sarahnbat on Sunday 9th February 2020

Words : 174 | Views : 35 | Comments : 0

Road Trip JUNE-JULY 2020

Hi im a 22 year old female from Singapore. I am planning to travel to Australia from june to july 20 . . .

Posted By sarahnbat on Sunday 9th February 2020

Words : 103 | Views : 36 | Comments : 0

Blogger : kathiaustria

kathiaustria . . .

Registered Since Tuesday 11th April 2017

Topics : 1 | Comments : 3