Trip form Darwin - Perth July 2018

West coast

Hi, I'm Sarah and live in Belgium. I would like to go to Australia in July, I can be gone from 2 july untill 3 aug (1 month). Of leave later in July and be back at least 10th of august 2018. I would like to do a roadtrip at the west coast. But I can still change plans,... To travel alone is expensive, so I would like to travel together. I like adventure, hiking, camping, running,... If it is possible I would like to spent the nights as cheap as possible and spent more money on things to do and to see.

Posted By jufSaartje on Monday 1st January 2018 @ 05:21:39

Updated : Friday 29th June 2018 @ 20:06:33 | Words : 103 | Views : 2307 | Comments : 4

COMMENT

RSS Twitter Facebook

4 Comments

1)

I'm still considering, so maybe best to mail me asap?

jufsarahpinkismycolor@hotmail.com

Posted By jufSaartje on Friday 29th June 2018 @ 00:36:12

2)

Hey there! Sou still need a Lift? I'm traveling the west coast from Darwin to Perth.
Ill Start in the First Week of july and I'm looking for a cool companion to do some cool adventures and so on! :)

If you are interested write me!

Posted By Raphael on Wednesday 27th June 2018 @ 12:23:38

3)

Hi Sarah,

I can offer round trip starting from Perth to Darwin starting 1st of July 2018 and heaps to explore inbetween.

John.

john.rayl4u@gmail.com

Posted By stardust1 on Tuesday 12th June 2018 @ 15:18:39

4)

I'd be happy to share expenses with you if you want to see the far north QLD / MYSELF and my dog just head off every few months from my sisters place at Millaa Millaa on the Atherton table lands one hour in land from cairns /
I planing a road trip along the east coast to Cape York / stopping and camping along the way / I free camp so I can spend my $ ; as you said on adventures / I'm drive a 4wd with all I need to live free and comfortably / all you need is a swag or tent ; but we can take care of that when yr here if you would like to hava a free from the main tourists spots that get very overloaded in the month your here / I will be fishing crabbing snorkeling hiking just soaking up as much nature as I can / this is what I always do / I like to find quiet beaches or camp spots explore play my guitar write cook what I catch basicly be as relaxed as possible / anyway Sarah its your call / I can give you a reference ( my little sister ) if you want to check my character out :) I'm fine with that and actually encourage it /

I'm a dad of a daughter 23 and we get along fabulously so I've been looking for somebody young that I can enjoy a trip with male or female it dose not matter I dont want ANYTHING from you apart from share fuel and food cost ; basicly I try to catch my dinner daily apart from treats and fresh vegetables fruit /
Places I'm planing to go from cairns head north to COOK TOWM ONTO CAPTAIN BIIES LANDING THEN JUST HEAD towards THE CAPE /

ANYWAY / IVE INCLUDED MY NUMBER :) BE FREE BE SAFE AND WEATHER GKU ACCELT THIS.OFFER OR NOT PLEASE TRAVEL SAFE .
ROB ')

PHONE : 0448798858

Posted By Rob on Thursday 17th May 2018 @ 07:16:19

Post Comment

Please complete the following form to add a comment to the "Trip form Darwin - Perth July 2018" Forum:

Comment Information

(This is the name that will display online)

Display Please email me when somebody posts a comment about this Forum.

Display

Please do not enter your email or phone number in the "Message" box. Enter in designated boxes above.

Enter this Code *
Please enter Security Code to continue (Case Sensitive)

Forum Categories

Travel Classifieds Topics 367 | Comments 385 Post Topic
Travel Stories Topics 189 | Comments 84 Post Topic
Travel Tips Topics 239 | Comments 1136 Post Topic
Travel Trivia Topics 7 | Comments 9 Post Topic
Must Explore Topics 41 | Comments 38 Post Topic
Lonely Explorer Topics 2255 | Comments 5418 Post Topic
Travelling with Technology Topics 18 | Comments 21 Post Topic
Air Activities Topics 14 | Comments 12 Post Topic
Land Activities Topics 23 | Comments 18 Post Topic
Water Activities Topics 24 | Comments 12 Post Topic
Holiday Accommodation Topics 50 | Comments 63 Post Topic

Login to the Forum OR Register FREE

Username or Email Address

Password

Remember Me

Looking for company on working holiday

Looking for a travel mate or mates on a bit of a working holiday would like to work a bit then relax . . .

Posted By Glenno on Tuesday 25th February 2020

Words : 106 | Views : 27 | Comments : 0

NSW Regional Road Trip - April 2020

Hi Everyone, anyone interested in joining me on a road trip around regional NSW in April? I have alw . . .

Posted By Dev on Tuesday 25th February 2020

Words : 245 | Views : 31 | Comments : 1

Looking for travelbuddy from Broome to Adelaide

Hi, I'm travelling from Broome/Katherine area through Alice Springs and back to Adelaide and Victor . . .

Posted By Caraclaire on Thursday 20th February 2020

Words : 43 | Views : 36 | Comments : 0

Blogger : jufSaartje

jufSaartje . . .

Registered Since Monday 1st January 2018

Topics : 1 | Comments : 1