Place to stay in the heart of brisbane for 130$ p/w only!
We are a small quiet and friendly long and short term hostel with a relaxed laid-back atmosphere. A short walk from the local shops and river, our establishment is a fifteen minute walk from the city center mall and ten minutes from the Valley Mall and Chinatown. New Farm is a trendy suburb full of art galleries, cafÃ©s, restaurants and cinema.
- Amenities include public phone, TV, private kitchen, cutlery, lounge room, and FREE Internet access and WIFI.
- Our main women's dorm has ensuite and opens onto one of three lovely wide verandas available for having a nice read with a good book from our library.
- Absolutely FREE of charge is the beautiful view of the Brisbane skyline within easy walking distance (150 m) and you won't get lost with your complimentary city map.
- Close to the James Street Food markets
- Walking distance to the trendy boutiques and other stores in James Street, the Valley and central Brisbane city
- A short walk to the eclectic weekend markets in the Brunswick Street Mall, the Sunday markets in Eagle Street and not too far from the Southbank weekend markets
- A short bus ride to the top brand fashion warehouses at Stones Corner
Contact us on :
EMAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted By Shay on Friday 8th May 2009 @ 23:17:42
Updated : Tuesday 22nd June 2010 @ 19:31:35 | Words : 211 | Views : 2450 | Comments : 0
Travel Classifieds Topics 367 | Comments 385
Travel Stories Topics 189 | Comments 84
Travel Tips Topics 239 | Comments 1136
Travel Trivia Topics 7 | Comments 9
Must Explore Topics 41 | Comments 38
Lonely Explorer Topics 2258 | Comments 5435
Travelling with Technology Topics 18 | Comments 21
Air Activities Topics 14 | Comments 12
Land Activities Topics 23 | Comments 18
Water Activities Topics 24 | Comments 12
Holiday Accommodation Topics 50 | Comments 63
I am looking for a holiday rentals that sleeps 8 during the summer, all across Australia. Looking f . . .
Posted By gknott on Friday 7th October 2016
Words : 43 | Views : 933 | Comments : 2
I'm looking for an accomodation in Sydney. My family and I will be visiting the city this May. I fou . . .
Posted By shetravels08 on Saturday 21st March 2015
Words : 50 | Views : 1500 | Comments : 2
Hello, My name is Zeeshan. I am visiting Australia from Feb 1st to 30th January 2015 for the 2015 AF . . .
Posted By ZeeshanDrive on Wednesday 26th November 2014
Words : 125 | Views : 1393 | Comments : 0