Place to stay in the heart of brisbane for 130$ p/w only!
We are a small quiet and friendly long and short term hostel with a relaxed laid-back atmosphere. A short walk from the local shops and river, our establishment is a fifteen minute walk from the city center mall and ten minutes from the Valley Mall and Chinatown. New Farm is a trendy suburb full of art galleries, cafÃ©s, restaurants and cinema.
- Amenities include public phone, TV, private kitchen, cutlery, lounge room, and FREE Internet access and WIFI.
- Our main women's dorm has ensuite and opens onto one of three lovely wide verandas available for having a nice read with a good book from our library.
- Absolutely FREE of charge is the beautiful view of the Brisbane skyline within easy walking distance (150 m) and you won't get lost with your complimentary city map.
- Close to the James Street Food markets
- Walking distance to the trendy boutiques and other stores in James Street, the Valley and central Brisbane city
- A short walk to the eclectic weekend markets in the Brunswick Street Mall, the Sunday markets in Eagle Street and not too far from the Southbank weekend markets
- A short bus ride to the top brand fashion warehouses at Stones Corner
Contact us on :
EMAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted By Shay on 8th May 2009
Updated : 22nd June 2010 | Words : 211 | Views : 2554
Travel Stories Topics 185 | Comments 83
Travel Tips Topics 209 | Comments 1151
Must Explore Topics 32 | Comments 39
Lonely Explorer Topics 241 | Comments 728
Travelling with Technology Topics 17 | Comments 21
Air Activities Topics 13 | Comments 12
Land Activities Topics 22 | Comments 17
Water Activities Topics 23 | Comments 13
Holiday Accommodation Topics 32 | Comments 61
Hello! You are looking for a place to stay in Sydney better than a backpack? A quiet double bedroom . . .
Posted By clarambro on 21st September 2014
Views : 2131 | Comments : 2
Hello to all Backpackers enjoying our wondeful land downunder. I am a retiree pensioner-ex police of . . .
Posted By Gummtree on 12th May 2013
Views : 6093 | Comments : 1
Hi everyone, I am planning to go for holidays for 5 days somewhere in Victoria. I would like to be a . . .
Posted By danielle on 24th August 2012
Views : 4082 | Comments : 3