Family Road Trip MELBOURNE to SYDNEY
Hi all, we are a family of 2 adults and 1 baby (2 years 5 months old). We are planning to rent a campervan/motorhome for a 7 days drive from Melbourne to Sydney following the coastal line. May I ask for some pointers as we are kinda confused with the search results that we have collected?
We do have the questions as below:
1. Is it necessary to get a campervan with a child seat option? Not too sure if there is a strict regulation for such nature of travel.
2. Will it be a great option to have shower and toilet for the campervan that we hire?
3. Are there good spots for us to freshen up and stay overnight along the way? I heard that we will need to rent a spot at desinated parks with ammenities.
4. Are there any rental companies without the OWF (One Way Fee)?
5. Any general tips that may be useful for us?
6. Is there any rental company that is highly recommended? A budget one perhaps.
Thanks a lot in advance. Look forward to hear from you guys. Cheers.
Posted By IvanFoo on Wednesday 10th August 2016 @ 17:17:40
Updated : Monday 11th December 2017 @ 17:19:04 | Words : 187 | Views : 3203 | Comments : 1
According to me i suggest you to hire another private vehicle for your trip, because i did'nt think that the campervan is the best option for drive with family.
Posted By fallon gayle on Monday 11th December 2017 @ 17:14:15
Travel Classifieds Topics 367 | Comments 385
Travel Stories Topics 189 | Comments 84
Travel Tips Topics 239 | Comments 1136
Travel Trivia Topics 7 | Comments 9
Must Explore Topics 41 | Comments 38
Lonely Explorer Topics 2258 | Comments 5435
Travelling with Technology Topics 18 | Comments 21
Air Activities Topics 14 | Comments 12
Land Activities Topics 23 | Comments 18
Water Activities Topics 24 | Comments 12
Holiday Accommodation Topics 50 | Comments 63
Hello, Looking for an advice which option to take for first time trip to Australia.We have 12 days . . .
Posted By meelistv on Wednesday 26th February 2020
Words : 120 | Views : 38 | Comments : 0
Hello! Planning a trip from Adealide to Uluru with my dogs later this year, any ideas what I can do . . .
Posted By Iggy1988 on Thursday 30th May 2019
Words : 32 | Views : 325 | Comments : 1
Hi, Looking for somewhere to store my 17' caravan on an ongoing basis in Melbourne Outer Eastern sub . . .
Posted By Nottsman on Sunday 16th December 2018
Words : 51 | Views : 392 | Comments : 0
Blogger : IvanFoo
. . .
Registered Since Wednesday 10th August 2016
Topics : 1 | Comments : 0