Family Road Trip MELBOURNE to SYDNEY
Hi all, we are a family of 2 adults and 1 baby (2 years 5 months old). We are planning to rent a campervan/motorhome for a 7 days drive from Melbourne to Sydney following the coastal line. May I ask for some pointers as we are kinda confused with the search results that we have collected?
We do have the questions as below:
1. Is it necessary to get a campervan with a child seat option? Not too sure if there is a strict regulation for such nature of travel.
2. Will it be a great option to have shower and toilet for the campervan that we hire?
3. Are there good spots for us to freshen up and stay overnight along the way? I heard that we will need to rent a spot at desinated parks with ammenities.
4. Are there any rental companies without the OWF (One Way Fee)?
5. Any general tips that may be useful for us?
6. Is there any rental company that is highly recommended? A budget one perhaps.
Thanks a lot in advance. Look forward to hear from you guys. Cheers.
Posted By IvanFoo on 10th August 2016
Updated : 11th December 2017 | Words : 187 | Views : 3340 | Comments : 1
According to me i suggest you to hire another private vehicle for your trip, because i did'nt think that the campervan is the best option for drive with family.
Posted By fallon gayle on Monday 11th December 2017 @ 17:14:15
Travel Stories Topics 189 | Comments 84
Travel Tips Topics 240 | Comments 1144
Must Explore Topics 34 | Comments 38
Lonely Explorer Topics 2304 | Comments 5612
Travelling with Technology Topics 17 | Comments 22
Air Activities Topics 14 | Comments 12
Land Activities Topics 24 | Comments 18
Water Activities Topics 24 | Comments 12
Holiday Accommodation Topics 50 | Comments 63
18th National Caravan Clubs Rally 2022 update NEARLY 190 registrations have already been received f . . .
Posted By EditorACCSA on 31st May 2020
Views : 128 | Comments : 0
Hello, Looking for an advice which option to take for first time trip to Australia.We have 12 days . . .
Posted By meelistv on 26th February 2020
Views : 150 | Comments : 0
Hello! Planning a trip from Adealide to Uluru with my dogs later this year, any ideas what I can do . . .
Posted By Iggy1988 on 30th May 2019
Views : 551 | Comments : 1