Need advise on a proposed road trip to Queensland
I am new here and would like some advise from experienced travellers. :)
I am planning a see queensland during Christmas and would appreciate your expert advise. Here's my initial thoughts that may give you an indication of what I am aiming to do.
- I live in Sydney and want to drive to Brisbane.
- Please suggest places where I can stop and rest as I don't want to drive continuously. I dont mind visiting few places along the way.
- Stay in Brisbane for a day or two.
- What is the ideal location to stay in Brisbane.
- Fly to Gold Coast and visit Great Barrier Reef for scuba diving or snorkelling. Stay for a day/two.
- Fly back to Brisbane, stay for a day and visit local attractions, visit Hamilton Islands, etc,
- Drive back to Sydney. :) before 31 Dec.
Thanks in Advance
Posted By reachavi on 25th November 2015
Updated : 25th November 2015 | Words : 144 | Views : 1286
Travel Classifieds Topics 365 | Comments 385
Travel Stories Topics 189 | Comments 84
Travel Tips Topics 240 | Comments 1136
Travel Trivia Topics 7 | Comments 9
Must Explore Topics 41 | Comments 38
Lonely Explorer Topics 2262 | Comments 5472
Travelling with Technology Topics 18 | Comments 21
Air Activities Topics 14 | Comments 12
Land Activities Topics 23 | Comments 18
Water Activities Topics 24 | Comments 12
Holiday Accommodation Topics 50 | Comments 63
18th National Caravan Clubs Rally 2022 update NEARLY 190 registrations have already been received f . . .
Posted By EditorACCSA on 31st May 2020
Views : 7 | Comments : 0
Hello, Looking for an advice which option to take for first time trip to Australia.We have 12 days . . .
Posted By meelistv on 26th February 2020
Views : 76 | Comments : 0
Hello! Planning a trip from Adealide to Uluru with my dogs later this year, any ideas what I can do . . .
Posted By Iggy1988 on 30th May 2019
Views : 428 | Comments : 1