Need advise on a proposed road trip to Queensland
I am new here and would like some advise from experienced travellers. :)
I am planning a see queensland during Christmas and would appreciate your expert advise. Here's my initial thoughts that may give you an indication of what I am aiming to do.
- I live in Sydney and want to drive to Brisbane.
- Please suggest places where I can stop and rest as I don't want to drive continuously. I dont mind visiting few places along the way.
- Stay in Brisbane for a day or two.
- What is the ideal location to stay in Brisbane.
- Fly to Gold Coast and visit Great Barrier Reef for scuba diving or snorkelling. Stay for a day/two.
- Fly back to Brisbane, stay for a day and visit local attractions, visit Hamilton Islands, etc,
- Drive back to Sydney. :) before 31 Dec.
Thanks in Advance
Posted By reachavi on 25th November 2015
Updated : 25th November 2015 | Words : 144 | Views : 1397
Travel Stories Topics 185 | Comments 83
Travel Tips Topics 209 | Comments 1155
Must Explore Topics 32 | Comments 39
Lonely Explorer Topics 262 | Comments 805
Travelling with Technology Topics 17 | Comments 21
Air Activities Topics 13 | Comments 12
Land Activities Topics 22 | Comments 17
Water Activities Topics 23 | Comments 13
Holiday Accommodation Topics 33 | Comments 61
Hi all, When the Covid restriction permit I plan on travelling to Austria with my Australian partne . . .
Posted By KenB on 21st May 2021
Views : 130 | Comments : 0
Hi We are planning on driving from Sydney to Margaret River and back with our dogs. Has anyone done . . .
Posted By Leanne1morley on 30th April 2021
Views : 118 | Comments : 0
18th National Caravan Clubs Rally 2022 update NEARLY 190 registrations have already been received f . . .
Posted By EditorACCSA on 31st May 2020
Views : 317 | Comments : 0