Betty is our Mitsubishi Express Campervan from 1997. She's a 2.4l petrol, injection, automatic with overdrive that has driven 178.500 km. She's an extra long and high version that has power steering, a bull bar in the front, 2 sliding doors (with windows on both sides that can be opened), central locking, cd player with mp3 player input (incl. cable) and a queen size futon bed that can be folded into a couch.
She has a NSW rego left for the next 5 months (2nd of december 2010). She consumes 1l every 10 km, the oil and oil filter have been changed every 10.000 km, she has 2 new rear tires (less than 20.000 km on them) and in general has been very well maintained (we have records of maintenance).
She comes with:
- 4.5 kg Gas bottle (only 4 months old, a full bottle will last months)
- 2 Burner gas stove (only 4 months old)
- 51l Coleman stainless steel esky
- Camping table
- 2 Camping chairs
- 20l Water jerry can
- 11 plastic storage containers (altogether 198l) underneath the bed
- Duvet with 2 Ralph Lauren pillows
- Set of sheets for the mattress, duvet and pillows
- Mattress protector
- Curtains all around the car
- 12 Volt inverter to 240 volt
- Steering lock
- Start cables (new)
- Little toolbox
- 20l Solar shower (new)
- 5 Plastic storage containers (altogether 35l) for kitchen supplies
- A set of 4 plates, bowls, cups, cutlery and steak knives
- 2 Frying pans and 1 wok
- 3 Cooking pots
- Mixing bowls, cutting boards, knives, cooking spoons, food storage boxes, towels
- All sorts of little extras like a toaster, lonely planet book of Australia, body board, 2 sets of snorkels and more
We're only the 3rd owners (2nd backpackers). Betty is a very reliable car (we drove over 14.000 km without problems) that has been handled with care and that comes with everything you need to start your travelling.
Call Hans or Liesbeth for more details.
Price: $ 6,500.00
For an additional $ 525.00 we have our 4 month old Asus EEE PC 1008HA netbook with Virgin broadband internet stick for sale. The computer has an Intel Atom CPU, 10" screen, Windows 7 starter, 1024 RAM, 220 GB hard disk and 500 GB online storage.
EMAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org
PHONE : 0406143702 or 0451441842
Posted By Liesbeth on Tuesday 22nd June 2010 @ 08:22:41
Updated : Monday 30th August 2010 @ 19:15:36 | Words : 393 | Views : 507 | Comments : 0
"For Sale:Mitsubishi Express (extra high & extra long version) from 1997" Gallery
© Australian Explorer Since 2000
Activities (Air) Activities (Land) Activities (Water) Holiday Accommodation Lonely Explorer Lost Explorer Must Explore Travel Classifieds Travel Stories Travel Tips Travel Trivia Travelling with Technology
We are selling our 4x4 Pajero with BUILT-IN BED and ALL CAMPING EQUIPMENT after a great trip in Aust . . .
Posted By pajero1998 on Friday 10th May 2013
Words : 291 | Views : 142 | Comments : 0
I'm selling my Ford falcon AU 1998. Car is in great shape perfect for backpackers with a bed u can s . . .
Posted By hubezna on Tuesday 19th March 2013
Words : 95 | Views : 4888 | Comments : 0
Dear backpacker/traveller! I am finally about to finish my uni. The only thing left is my thesis, wh . . .
Posted By IngeJ on Wednesday 13th March 2013
Words : 68 | Views : 561 | Comments : 1