Green Island Eco Adventure with Introductory Scuba Dive
With the choice of three daily departures from Cairns, this Green Island cruise is perfect for visitors with limited time, offering a half or full day experience (up to 7 hours). You will have the choice of a glass bottom boat coral viewing tour or snorkelling equipment. Discover this beautiful 6000 year old coral cay in a glass bottom boat, snorkel from the white sandy beaches or stroll through the lush rainforest. Whether you're up for adventurous activities or island relaxation, you'll be spoilt for choice.
Introductory diving is suitable for beginners and no experience is necessary to experience this amazing underwater world. If you've never dived before, and would like to, this introductory scuba dive will be perfect for you. With your highly qualified dive instructor you will be one step closer to being a certified diver.
As a our guest, you'll also be able to enjoy many exclusive inclusions such as the use of the island swimming pool and a self guided eco island walk to discover some of the island's unique rainforest flora.
The island's well appointed day visitor facilities include a pool bar, plus restaurant and retail outlets. Lunch and snacks can be purchased from the island's delicious food and refreshment outlets.
Your Day includes:
• Return air-conditioned fast catamaran cruise
• Morning tea and coffee served until departure from Cairns
• Choice of glass bottom boat coral reef viewing tour or snorkelling equipment
• EXCLUSIVE use of the island swimming pool
• EXCLUSIVE self-guided eco Island walk
• Use of Green Island Resort's day visitor facilities
In addition to your cruise fare, exciting optional activities include:
• Certified scuba diving (subject to availability on the day)
• Snorkel boat trips
• SeawalkerÂ® Helmet Diving
• Beach Hire: Canoeing, windsurfing, beach volleyball
• Scenic helicopter flights
Cairns, Queensland | More Cairns Tours
NOTE: Unless otherwise specified, the rates listed are for the 2021 - 2022 season. The 2021 - 2022 season rates are valid from the 1st April 2021 - 31st March 2022. The 2022 - 2023 season rates commence on the 1st April 2022.