Laser-Clay Shooting on a Tallship with Mast Climb
Ready.. Aim.. Fire-arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!!!!
Laser-clay shooting is an original and interactive activity that can be enjoyed by everyone in totally safety without harming the environment. Get a group of mates, family or colleagues together and have fun finding out who is the best marksman. We offer a fanstastic package including 2Â½ hours onboard, laser clay shooting competition, mast climb and a delicious lunch onboard our ship.
In each round, five modern pirates line up on the deck of our magnificent tall ship to shoot at the same target with their laser shotguns. The target (the clay) is launched into the air at various speed and angles and each player has to fire twice at the target.
Each gun is micro-chipped and linked to an electronic scoreboard. Points are awarded if the target is hit and the results are electronically calculated and displayed on the scoreboard. At the end of the competition the player or team with the most points gets the glory!
• BBQ Chorizo Slices
• Spinach and Cheese Triangles
• Roast pumpkin, zucchini, mixed bean with sultanas, sunflower seeds & coconut *Gluten Free
• Eastern spiced cous cous (made from wheat) with lemon, corn, peas, carrot & Fresh herbs
• Wild rice salad with sultanas, sun dried tomato, shallots & mint * Gluten Free
• Mild spiced chicken with mushroom, capsicum, baby spinach & Spanish onion *Gluten Free
• Sweet potato, eggplant & tomato with lentils *Vegetarian & Gluten Free
• Chocolate brownies
* Menu is subject to change, to ensure fresh produce of premium quality.
• Two and a half hours on the harbour
• Participate in the laser clay shooting contest.
• Delicious lunch onboard
• Opportunity to help set the sails
• Dare 15 metre Mast Climb
The Rocks, New South Wales | More The Rocks Tours
NOTE: Unless otherwise specified, the rates listed are for the 2022 - 2023 season. The 2022 - 2023 season rates are valid from the 1st April 2022 - 31st March 2023. The 2023 - 2024 season rates commence on the 1st April 2023.
Due to the ongoing and evolving nature of Covid-19 restrictions and the unpredictable impact it is having on bookings we have temporarily ceased taking new reservations for this package. If you have a gift voucher that you would like to redeem please contact us and we will be happy to check availability.