Morning Adelaide City Tour with River Cruise and Pandas
Adelaide - a captivating classic Australian city. A city of churches, the food and wine capital of Australia, sandstone homes and cottages with sweeping gardens and greenbelts. Discover the Adelaide city, then journey to Adelaide Zoo to visit Wang Wang and Funi - the only endangered Giant Pandas in the Southern Hemisphere and the first to live in Australia!
A young Australian city rich in recent history yet charmingly modern. A city with a passion for fine living. Adelaide is truly the Festival City.
At the conclusion of your Adelaide City Tour 581, take a scenic cruise along the Torrens on board the famous 'Popeye'. Alight at Adelaide Zoo to visit Wang Wang and Funi - the only endangered Giant Pandas in the Southern Hemisphere and the first to live in Australia!
Continue with the river cruise back to the city at Elder Park.
Coach Tour Highlights
• Classic Victoria Square - heart of the city
• Cosmopolitan Gouger Street - home to Chinatown, great restaurants and bars
• Grand boulevard of King William Street with Beehive Corner at Rundle Mall
• The Terraces - north, south, east and west that separate the city from parklands
• River Torrens - picturesque garden banks
• Elegant Parliament House
• State Library
• Trinity Church - Adelaide's oldest church
• Trendy Hutt Street where Adelaide loves to eat, drink and relax
• Visit famous Haigh's Chocolates* - enjoy complimentary tea or coffee and fine chocolates after a tour of the factory
• Stop at St Peter's Cathedral
• Stunning Adelaide Oval - one of Australia's most notable cricket grounds and houses the Bradman collection
• Colonel Light's on Montefiore Hill - panoramic views over Adelaide
• Beautiful Plane Tree Drive alongside the Botanic Gardens and Adelaide Zoo
River Cruise Highlights:
• Board the famous 'Pop-eye' for a truly memorable scenic cruise on the Torrens River
• Picturesque scenery and prolific birdlife provide the beautiful backdrop to the city of Adelaide
Adelaide Zoo Highlights:
• Adelaide Zoo - dedicated to conservation and public education about the habitat of animals and endangered species
• Alight at Adelaide Zoo jetty and take a short stroll to the zoo entry
• Time to explore the zoo, where you can view the giant pandas at your leisure
• Observe Wang Wang and Funi in their new home
River Cruise Highlights:
• Re-board 'Pop-eye' to complete your river cruise experience back to the city at Elder Park where your tour concludes
* Haigh's Chocolate not available Sunday and public holidays.
Adelaide CBD, South Australia | More Adelaide CBD Tours
NOTE: Unless otherwise specified, the rates listed are for the 2021 - 2022 season. The 2021 - 2022 season rates are valid from the 1st April 2021 - 31st March 2022. The 2022 - 2023 season rates commence on the 1st April 2022.
Due to the ongoing and evolving nature of Covid-19 restrictions and the unpredictable impact it is having on bookings we have temporarily ceased taking new reservations for this package. If you have a gift voucher that you would like to redeem please contact us and we will be happy to check availability.