Shark Cage Diving Tour with Great White Sharks
If there is one thing you must add to your bucket list, it has to be shark cage diving with Great Whites! As the creators of Australia’s first advanced eco-certified shark cage diving experience, we offer visitors the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to swim with the legendary Great White Shark in its natural habitat. Listen to your favourite music and "Rock Out" with the Great White Sharks!
Our full day tour takes you from Port Lincoln marina to ‘shark bay’ at Neptune Island, approximately 70km south of Port Lincoln, South Australia. On the way, see spectacular scenery as you cruise through the Thorny Passage and expect sightings of inquisitive local dolphins and sea birds.
Experience the chance to see the legendary Great White Shark in its natural habitat. Spend a day on the water to visit Shark Bay at the Neptune Islands in South Australia, home of the world's largest predatory fish! When the Sharks arrive you can choose to take a splash and get into the cage to actually swim with these endangered species.
We are also proud to introduce to you the world’s first Shark “Aqua Sub”. A revolutionary new way to view Great White Sharks in their natural habitat. A glass viewing area with 360 degree views underwater. View the Sharks while staying completely dry!
This is the only berley free eco friendly Great White Shark Cage Diving Experience in Australia!
Observers can upgrade to underwater access on the day for $125.00. This includes either diving in the Cage or entering our Aqua Sub. Payable on board. The upgrade includes Mask, snorkel, wetsuit, gloves, hood, Cage Access or Aqua Sub access.
Why Choose Us
• We are bait and berley free. Caring for the sharks and the marine environment is our top priority
• Smaller group sizes. We take a maximum of 27 people per trip to ensure you have the greatest chance of interaction.
• Multiple dives opportunities. Didn’t see the shark on the first round? Dive again, and again!
• Aqua Sub – Don't want to enter the cage? Then jump in our brand new Aqua Sub. Stay completely dry while still viewing Sharks underwater.
• No Waiting Around To See Sharks – With 6 people in the cage and 6 people in the Aqua Sub at any one time, this gives our customers the best chance of seeing a Shark! That's 12 people underwater at once.
• We get you there quicker. Ours is the fastest boat to Neptune Islands—to maximise your diving time!
• Free Photos. All photos taken by our crew on the day are available online for free!
• Morning Tea
• Afternoon tea
Drinks and light snacks available for purchase.
Port Lincoln, South Australia | More Port Lincoln Tours
NOTE: Unless otherwise specified, the rates listed are for the 2022 - 2023 season. The 2022 - 2023 season rates are valid from the 1st April 2022 - 31st March 2023. The 2023 - 2024 season rates commence on the 1st April 2023.
Due to the ongoing and evolving nature of Covid-19 restrictions and the unpredictable impact it is having on bookings we have temporarily ceased taking new reservations for this package. If you have a gift voucher that you would like to redeem please contact us and we will be happy to check availability.