Sunshine Coast Seafood Lunch Cruise
Enjoy an exciting lunch time cruise in Mooloolaba. Perfect for a relaxing day out on the sunshine coast. A choice of local fish and chips, fresh Mooloolaba prawns, Calamari and chips or classic Aussie hamburger is included on your ticket price.
The cruise departs from Wharf Mooloolaba when you can kick back in style with the option of a champagne or cocktail at the fully licensed onboard bar. Lunch orders are taken before departure and then you head out to enjoy amazing views of the bay of Mooloolaba.
The cruise stops at 'Mooloolah River Fisheries' on the spit to pick up your fresh seafood lunch. As soon as the meals are delivered we head directly down from the harbour into the Kawana canals to view Steve Irwin's 'Croc One' then glide into the main river to enjoy the Minyama Mansions along Millionaires Row.
A commentary is included for the first half of the cruise explaining local history and the fishing fleet.
Enjoy a choice of local fish and chips, fresh Mooloolaba prawns, Calamari and chips or classic Aussie hamburger. (Child meals also available including Pluto Pup and chips or fish nuggets and chips). If you like you can add on some items from our onboard menu like freshly shucked oysters, scallops on the half shell or maybe even a morteon bay bug mornay. There's heaps of different extras to choose from and it's all fresh from the local fish markets! (extras at extra cost).
As a fully licensed vessel we have a variety of beverages available. The wines have all been chosen to complement the meals and we also offer tea and coffee.
• Choice of 4 Lunch options (included in ticket price)
• Non-seafood option available upon request
• 90 minute cruise including informative commentary of the local area
• On-board menu with various meal upgrades including seafood platters, oysters, scallops, salads and more...
• Drinks available for purchase from our fully licensed bar, including cocktails, beer, wine, spirits & soft drinks
• Relaxed, scenic environment with friendly, helpful staff and the freshest seafood on the Sunshine Coast
Mooloolaba, Queensland | More Mooloolaba Tours
NOTE: Unless otherwise specified, the rates listed are for the 2022 - 2023 season. The 2022 - 2023 season rates are valid from the 1st April 2022 - 31st March 2023. The 2023 - 2024 season rates commence on the 1st April 2023.