MONA with Mt Wellington and Ferry Return
Locally known as 'the Mountain', the scenic drive to the summit of Mt Wellington unfolds into a magnificent splendour of panoramic vistas over the city, Derwent River and beyond. Located on the banks of the Derwent River, Museum of Old and New Art (MONA) continues to attract visitors from around the globe for its compelling display of art and architecture.
The Museum of Old and New Art (MONA) will open your eyes to a gallery experience unlike any other. The pieces on display will take you on a journey of rival contemplations and emotional roller-coaster.
Tour includes Selected hotel pick-up, coach touring, entrance to MONA and ferry return.
• St David's Park
• Battery Point - charming historic houses, boutique shops and pubs
• Arthur's Circus
• Anglesea Barracks – Australia's oldest Army facility
• Cascade Brewery and Gardens
• Pass through various eco-systems as we ascend the mountain
• Massive rock formation of the Organ Pipes
• Mt Wellington summit - a harsh rocky alpine environment affording unsurpassed views on a clear day
• Witness the panoramic spectacle of Hobart, its surrounding suburbs, towns and vast waterways
• Visit remains of the Female Factory - a one time female prison
• Macquarie Street.
• See why MONA attracts visitors from all around the world for its amazing displays of architecture and art.
Hobart CBD, Tasmania | More Hobart CBD Tours
NOTE: Unless otherwise specified, the rates listed are for the 2021 - 2022 season. The 2021 - 2022 season rates are valid from the 1st April 2021 - 31st March 2022. The 2022 - 2023 season rates commence on the 1st April 2022.
Similar Packages on Special
Due to the ongoing and evolving nature of Covid-19 restrictions and the unpredictable impact it is having on bookings we have temporarily ceased taking new reservations for this package. If you have a gift voucher that you would like to redeem please contact us and we will be happy to check availability.